Prologe

Prologe

Vikki's POV:

It's been 2 years since I left Taylor and I've touring with One Direction for the rest of there Take Me Home Tour and all of the Where We Are Tour and during breaks I've been living with Niall in his condo in London. I'm 21 now and have grown to now be 5'6. I cut off my pink tips about a year ago and now I'm just blonde. A couple of months ago Niall proposed to me at the end of there last Where We Are Tour performance obviously I said yes and started planning immediately. The wedding will be in 2 weeks Taylor is going to be my brides maid and I also invited all the Magcon boys to come as well. As for Harry I haven't seen of heard from him for these 2 years because he was put in a mental instate so he can be taken care of but I have a feeling I will be seeing him soon.

Taylor POV:

2 years. It's been 2 years since I have seen Vikki. After we went our separate ways I was living with Aaron for most the time but then Bart decided to buy us a huge mansion in LA for all of us to live in because we are doing most of our business in LA unless we are touring or putting on a show. I have only grown 1 inch to now be 5'6 and I still have my long brunette hair and have rainbow tips now. I thought I would change it up. And yes I am still with Aaron and our relationship and been fantastic and everyday he makes me a little happier. 2 months ago I got invited to Vikki's wedding to be the brides maid and the Magcon boys are aloud to come too. And we get to go 2 weeks early so I can help pick a dress for her. This is so exciting!