Switched! - Epilogue

Sorry for the long wait! But I wanted to have it just right. And I'm not 100% sure whether or not it's there but oh well (:

I'm really going to miss writing this story. Sophia and Tyler have been so much fun to write! But gotta admit, Zachary and Emma are probably my favorites (:

Thank you to everyone out there. I'm still surprised that people are reading this, let alone giving me a bunch of positive feedback. You guys have no idea how much you mean to me...

So even though this story is done, I encourage you to stick around. I have a short summer story I'm going to start posting sometime in June and I have a bunch more to come after that (:

Thanks for reading. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think (: 

Pugzluver15

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Epilogue -

"Alright here you go guys," I said plopping down a big plate with a ton of pancakes on, "Help yourselves."

Logan instantly reached out and grabbed at least ten, and Owen and Tom started complaining that it was unfair Logan got so many.

"Hey, I'm bigger than you. I need more food."

After a minute though Tom was yelling at Owen for taking so much syrup. While the boys were fighting and making a mess, Emma was sitting at her place staring into space in her own little world, singing and twirling her fork around. I'd made sure to hide Mr. Sparkles though so I wouldn't have to worry about having issues with him and Emma again.

Zachary was frowning at the pancakes though.

"What's up buddy?" I asked kneeling down beside him, "Aren't you hungry?"

He shook his head and crossed his arms, "I don't want pantates."

I took a deep breath and forced a smile, "But it's Saturday Zach. You always have pancakes on Saturdays."

"Well I don't want dem today." He informed me, sticking his nose up in the air, "I want eggs an bacon."

I groaned, "Come on Zach. I made pancakes. You like pancakes. We'll have eggs and bacon another day."

"Well I don't like them today! I want eggs and bacon today!" he yelled and slammed his fists on the table.

"Mmmmm pancakes!" a voice called out as the front door slammed shut.

I looked up to see Jayden standing there smiling and holding a bunch of bags.

"Hi," I said and got up smiling back at him.

"Hey," he replied and held up the bags, "Where do you want these?"

I laughed and took them from him, "I told you that you didn't need to get anything!"

"I wanted to," he informed me.

I shook my head and pointed towards the living room, "You can throw them under the tree. Aunt Ellen and the kids aren't going to be here till closer to 11."

"Where's Sophia?" I asked noticing she wasn't behind him.

"She decided to go and torture Ty again. She'll be over a bit later." He called from the other room.