Switched! - Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Is this okay?" I asked Jayden looking down at what I was wearing, "I mean you said to dress up nice." The dress was black and had long sleeves with a sequined top. It hit about mid thigh and was way shorter than anything I'd ever worn, but it was the only thing I could find that wasn't extremely low cut or barely covering your butt.

His jaw dropped as his eyes raked over me. "Wow- uh yeah- its fine- amazing- you look great," he stuttered.

I looked away blushing and bit my lip embarrassed, "Thanks."

I heard him scuffling around and then his hand touched my arm. He had a leather jacket thrown on and his hair was messy, "Ready?"

I chuckled and leaned up, brushing a stray piece of hair off of his face. "Sure," I smiled and stepped back. His arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me close to him again.

"Then let's head out."

He pulled me out the door and we were off.

"Dude, your b**ch of a girlfriend actually came!" the guy who opened the door, who I was guessing to be Conner, exclaimed.

I scowled at him but he mustn't have noticed considering his eyes were traveling up and down my body. I looked away uncomfortably and he just smirked, "You're looking hot."

Jayden's hand shot out and hit him in the side of the head, "Eyes off man. She's taken."

Jay pushed him out of his way and pulled me inside, "Well that's Conner for you."

I smiled up at him, "Oh well. If he's going to be like that all night we can just try to avoid him."

He smirked and leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "You mean like avoiding him in the bedroom?"

I blushed brightly and slapped him on the arm, "No!"

"Oh I can see that look in your eyes. You just want to tear off my clothes and do me right here, right now."

I don't think it was possible for my face to get any brighter.

"So... is that a no?" the guy slurred.

I leaned farther away from the guy, "You know, I do believe I've mentioned I have a boyfriend several times now..."

The guy gave me a puzzled look and wrapped his arm around me, "So? Is that really all that's stopping you..?"

I sent another annoyed glare his way and shook his arm off of me, "Look I'd really appreciate if you could just leave me alone. I'm not interested."

"I bet you'd have way more fun with me than with your sh*tty pop boyfriend," he sneered and grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him. I started to stumble but felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, steadying me.

"Get your hands off of her," Jayden growled at him in a threatening voice, and pulled me away from him.

"Chill dude," he gave me what I guessed what was supposed to be an alluring smile, "Just having some fun. No harm done."

"Well there will be if you lay a hand on her again. Get lost." The look Jayden sent the guy's way sent shivers down my back. That guy would have to be pretty dumb to not get out of here while he still could.