Switched! - Chapter 7

Sorry it's been awhile since I've uploaded. Things are always hectic around here at the holidays (: Not my best but I figured I should try to atleast post something. I'll try to get around to editing it soon. Hope it's not too bad ;]

Pugzluver15

P.S. It'll probably be a bit again. School is going to be very hectic these next couple weeks, but I have an idea for the next chapter so I'll see if I can find some time to work on it next week.

Anyways, thats all (: Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

"Alexa!" I screeched into the phone, "Get over here now!" "I'm tired," she groaned, "Call me later!" "Sophia's manager is outside banging on the door, and it's only so long before Jayden wakes up and gets the door!" I yelled grabbing my hair and plopping down on the floor. "Jessica? Don't worry 'bout it. Jayden's a heavy sleeper. You'll be good for awhile." Alexa said sleepily, "Unless she uses her key." "Her key! Alexa!"

The phone went dead and I grabbed a pillow next to me, before letting out my frustrations on it. "You dumb pillow!" I yelled and tossed it across the room. It hit the wall and a couple feathers flew out of it. I felt bad and walked over and picked it up, "I know it's not your fault," I said stroking it, "I mean it's not like you're the one who switched us. Cause I mean, if you did you'd totally have deserved all that. But you didn't. You're just an innocent pillow who had to endure my frustrations. You think you can forgive me?" I asked.

I was silent for a moment then groaned, "I really must be losing my mind if I'm talking to a pillow. Like who does that? And now I'm talking to myself. Which is also a sign of me being crazy. I don't think I've ever talked to myself so much before all of this."

I plopped the pillow up and looked down at it, "You think I'm crazy, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

I looked up to see Jayden looking at me strangely. I scowled at him, "Oh shut up! I never asked for your opinion," I stated and childishly stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and pointed his thumb in the direction of the door, "You gonna get that?"

I snuck over the window and peeked through the blinds, "You think if we wait long enough she'll go away?" "She'll wake up everyone in this apartment before she does that," he chuckled and I frowned.

Her eyes flittered over to the window, and I dropped quickly. Jayden was leaning against the wall laughing at me now. "Jayden!" I groaned, "It's not funny!"

His laughter didn't ease up, and I sat there glaring at him.

"Sophia! I swear if this door is not open in ten seconds I will barge in there, even if you and your lovely little boyfriend are in the middle of having sex!"

A smirk made its way onto Jayden's face, but I was too busy trying to figure out how to get out, to worry about being embarrassed.

"Ten!"

I scanned the room, but there was nothing other than the window. And it was in the front, so she'd see me if I tried to get out that way.

"Nine!"

Window! I jumped up and ran towards the living room.

"Eight!"