Switched! - Chapter 4

Hope you like! Let me know what you think (:

Pugzluver15

_____________________________________________

Chapter 4

   “Thank God you’re okay!” he exclaimed, relief coming onto his face, and reached out to pull me into his arms.

   I screamed and jumped back slamming the door shut.

   “Oh my gosh!” I gasped and groaned, “I just met Jayden Hunter.” I glanced down and groaned, “In only a towel… only you Ellie…”

    I took a few deep breaths and heard a tapping on the door. I cracked it open and saw him still standing there. Only now he looked confused.

   I slammed the door again and held my hand over my heart. ‘What in the world is he doing here?’ I frantically thought. ‘Duh Ellie, he’s looking for his girlfriend! What exactly are you going to do now?’

   It’s not like I could just say, “Hey Jayden. So yeah even though I look exactly like your girlfriend and kind of am her, I’m not. I’m like trapped in her body. Like that one movie! Except different. Cause I don’t know where exactly she is and whether or not she’s in my body.”

   Then a scary thought dawned on me. What if she wasn’t in my body? What if nothing was in my body? What if my parents thought I was dead!

    But Kaylie’s words from earlier came to mind, “Your mom was saying how you’d been going on about being Sophia Marsh.” She must be trapped in my body! And how were we going to switch back? What if we never could? What if I never saw my family again!

   “Sophia open up the door!” his voice yelled as he knocked on the door.

   “I’m just in a towel!” I hollered back unsure of what else to say.

    “All the more reason to let me in…”

   I could feel my face heating up. Boy, this girl really was a slut! Screwing her boyfriend along with who knows how many other guys.

   “Give me a minute!” I yelled slipping off the towel, and pulling the clothing from earlier back on.

    After I threw the clothing on, I opened the door to see Jayden Hunter still looking at me confused, “Since when do you care about whether or not you’re clothed around me?”

   I blushed bright red, “I-I always have!”

   He smirked and took a step closer, “Really? Then how come last time I saw you, you were parading around with nothing on?”

   My face got brighter, “That wasn’t-“ I started to say but stopped. He’d just think I was crazy.

   “Is everything okay?” he asked the smirk disappearing and a worried look replacing it, “You never came back last night…”

   Poor guy. The signs were all out in front of him that his girlfriend was a slut and as cheating on him, and he couldn’t even tell.

   “You’d think I’m crazy…” I muttered stepping back and letting him in.

   His hand reached out holding my face gently, and making my heart beat pick up, “Talk to me Soph…”

   Snapping me back to reality, I pulled away. He wasn’t looking at me like that. He was looking at Sophia like that.