| thirtyfive |

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Karma Akabane..?

"Damn.." Rio couldn't help muffling a laugh at the sight of her suddenly unsettled best friend. Manami's eyes widened tenfold at your blunt statement. You hadn't taken your eyes off of the red-haired student as he, himself froze as well, his eyes becoming a bit wider before his mouth turned into a full-fledged grin, you grew surprised at that as your face heated up, "What?"

"You spoke out loud, silly girl." Kirara smiled lowly at your behaviour, loving the fact that you hadn't changed despite the hell you she assumed you went through, the bruises and cuts that presented themselves on your body as evidence in a really negative way.

"I did not!" In defence, you had yelled and pouted, crossing your arms when your classmates faces seemed to say that Kirara was actually telling the truth, "ANYWAY, aren't you from the main building?"

Manami felt uneasy, her emotions scattered as your bold statement replayed in her mind, 'Damn..' It wasn't that much to your classmates since they already figured that you would grow to be at least a little interested in him; especially after seeing him in Kyoto protecting Kanzaki and Kayano but she disliked how she was so shy and she couldn't do something that came naturally to you. It felt as she entered a competition that she was already losing.

Hinata wouldn't stop observing her friends actions and her facial expressions. Kanzaki remembered her own words that she said in Kyoto about you being perfect for Karma because he's a psycho a bit like yourself and she grew extremely interested to watch your interaction.

The boy with everyones attention nodded, an innocent looking smile on his face though you already knew he was something else. He was strong and you had already seen that he was dangerous in Kyoto when he beat up those high schoolers, "I was until I got suspended and sent here- say, I've heard a lot about you.." His voice decreased in volume to vibrate through the air, touching your skin when goosebumps grew. He didn't notice the affect he had but his smile grew a little wider when he noticed the stunned face you pulled when he leaned closer to you from his chair.

"Why.. Why'd you get suspended?" Terasaka was stunned to say the least regarding your behaviour and watched the way your back went stiff. He heard your voice, almost cautious of every word that was carefully chosen to leave your mouth. "I put some guys in there places when they were surrounding a troublesome girl at school during lunch."

No one was surprised when a smile pinched at your lips at his words, you looked around after maintaining such direct eye contact to see the deadpanned look on Maehara's face as he watched as well, "He means you." Widening your eyes, you looked back to him with a scowl, "Me? No way- how.."

"She actually seems normal now.."

"Karma was on a two week suspension and that was about two months ago." Koro answered your question when you ignored Kouki though Sugino; who stood beside him, couldn't help but agreeing, "Woah that's my bag!"

Karma sighed, staring after you as he watched you jump from your seat, your hair flowing down your back when you ran past Isogai and Hinata to get to the podium where your teacher was located, "Ahh.. I found this in Kyoto but you were nowhere to be found."

"Outside that gross warehouse building, right?" He nodded and Nagisa stared with his mouth slightly ajar, Karma standing with his brows furrowed, "So teach was right, did you see us?"

Kanzaki and Kayano looked at each other momentarily and to you when they both caught you staring at them, shocked to see a frown on your face, "Uh- sorry I couldn't help you guys.. I- I was in pain.. and stuff.."