| thirty |

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"I'm happy you've come to a smart decision, (Y/N)-san, I look forward to working with you."

He saw the look in your eyes which led him to count you in his plans with Itona. It was in the way the look of defeat looked so pleasing when he grinned lowly at the way you capitulated, hanging from the wall. He wanted to gain your trust just as he would risk trusting you but he was tenaciously relentless in his plan to have Koro killed so he could get a large sum of the reward money but to also finally have ended Koro's life.

"Get me down from here dammit." Your voice was raspy and Itona stepped forward to obey seeing as you already stated that you'd help them contain your teacher. And tentacle moved from his head to undo the rope before it exploded and he gasped in pain and shock. You watched with wide eyes when the man in white put his gloved hand on the boys outstretched limb, "Don't trust so easily Itona. I don't want to have to teach you a lesson in obedience just as I have with her."

The teen; Itona backed away with his gaze to the ground, his limb healing much slower in comparison to Koro-sensei's abilities. Your heart rate was quickening immensely at the look of sheer evil in the mans eyes when he then asked Itona to get you down, "Hurry up then." You noticed the way he hesitated but continued as he refused to make eye contact, "My name is Shiro and as you may have realised; this is Itona."

He placed a hand on his chest as he introduced himself and waved a hand to Itona as well, his outfit was really secure on his body as only his eyes were visible. He noticed your staring and seemed to smirk from behind the cloth, "I've clothed myself in anti-Koro powder embedded within the cotton as a measure of defence."

Itona let another tentacle slowly hold you up so you wouldn't fall as he untied the rope around your elbows, your wrists and then your ankles. He wrapped the same grey limb around your waist and lowered you to the floor, placing your back against the wall on the floor where you coughed as your rib cage begged you to stop. The bruising was more prominent, the rips on your shirt and your pale legs were bent in awkward angles as you tried to move but your body wouldn't listen.

It made you furious when your body didn't move as if you had déjà vu. You were determined to not be that way anymore when you went through hell on that single bed feeling as if your limbs were as light as a feather when something was compressing your chest so tightly it felt as if it would shatter your sternum, "I know what I'm going to do, alright. I'm not going to turn against you so.." You felt bile rise, "Please let me leave."

He looked down at you, "Right, well you know we- I had to enforce this countermeasure for all the right reasons. You understand, don't you?"

You inwardly rolled your eyes and moved your neck to rest your head against the wall from when it had been slung forward exhaustedly. Nodding widely yet slowly when you tried to stay as still as possible to catch your breath, blood had dried on your face, your hair and on your chest, "I understand."

"Itona, take her and get her cleaned up. Take her wherever she asks - and then come back here. We'll be seeing you very soon (Y/N)-san."

Itona moved his tentacles away to place an arm around your underarms and lifted you up with a monotone face, he heard you gasp with a sharp cry but he didn't stop his actions when your feet were dragging across the floor. His cheeks turned light pink and you could see it in his face as he was much closer now when his golden eyes looked straight ahead of him, "Hey.. Why are your cheeks red? First time holding a girl~?"

He seemed surprised at your comment after you had just been so badly hurt in front of him. Previously, you appeared to be in a state where you had given up, becoming more submissive when you had been blackmailed to work with two strangers, "You're heavy."