| thirtyfour |

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"AGAIN KORO, AGAIN!"

He held onto you tightly and looked down at you, ready to throw you up before he noticed the audience that the both of you gained. He seemed to flinch and stutter as he saw your pout before he spoke the first thing on his mind, a tentacle coming up to scratch his head awkwardly, "Uh (Y/N)-san, it seems we've got an audience."

He was excited and his heart pounded when he noticed the puzzled expression take over your face when your head slowly turned to meet twenty-six pairs of eyes all at once, "OH! It's my class~!-"

You scrambled to run at them before deadpanning at Koro, "Put me down my humble perverted steed!"

He did as he was told again, slumping when a sweat formed on his head, ".. pe-perverted.." He looked hurt and it was humorous when he seemed to melt a little and you took this to your advantage to scream, "KORO!"

"AH-YES?"

An open hand was held in front of your mouth when you blew more particles from the creases of your palm to hit his face when he screamed and disappeared so fast that the anti-Koro BB powder was washed off before it could do any minor harm. He had dropped you to your feet as you stepped forward and it was as if class 3-E was frozen with their mouths ajar, rolling your eyes when you opened your mouth, "I at least expected a hug, guys."

Rio was the first to act, breaking into a sprint to run straight at you, picking you up in her hold to meld your body into her own when sobs and laughter spilled from her mouth, "Awh- Rio-chan! N-No crying!"

Tears were already building in your eyes when Kayano came next with Kanzaki, Okano, Yada and Fuwa too. They surrounded you with laughs and Karasuma couldn't help smiling at the interaction when he watched from the door when he saw Sugino standing as his jaw was dropped beside Nagisa, Sousuke, Kurahashi, and Kouki who all mirrored his expression when you departed from the major group hug to smile at them, "Don't be shy!"

"Oh my god, you're really here." Flicking Sugino's forehead, he flinched and held the spot on his head when you laughed. At the sound, he looked back at you and smiled, "It's really good to have you back."

You glomped the male and Nagisa watched from behind, shellshocked as no sounds came from his mouth when Kurahashi skipped to you as well, "(Y/N)-CHAN~ I'VE MISSED YOU!!"

Giggling, you released Sugino to meet Hinano in midair with your arms outstretched towards her, "Hina-chan!" She nuzzled your neck and grabbed you tightly as Sousuke rolled his eyes, smirking, "Come on now Kurahashi-san, we've all missed the insane girl.."

"Sugaya-chan! You're too kind!" Pink appeared on your face, tears keeping within your eye lids when you laughed, the vibrations being felt through to Kurahashi, causing her smile to falter when she began to feel choked up. The silver-haired boy's smile brightened and he nudged Nagisa, "Shiota, hug me!" Kurahashi giggled as her arms loosened for you to dodge them and run to the blue-eyed boy who hadn't stopped staring, "Y-You're here.."

Raising a brow, Kouki spoke up from beside Nagisa as you hung onto him, "He and Karma both went to see you three days ago but you weren't in the hospital - it sort of freaked us out." The excitement didn't stray you from your path when you ignored the new name, snickering when you pushed away the fallen hair from your face as your chest was pushed out, boasting, "I was in Kyoto!"

"Yeah.. We found that out too. You shot Koro, didn't you?"

Maehara had popped up beside you, half of his lips turned up as he got what was coming when your arms immediately wrapped around his neck, "HIROTO!"