| twentytwo |

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Tanaka-sensei called other doctors and the nurse stayed in by her patients side with a gobsmacked expression. She took note of the escalated beeping on the heart rate monitor but she couldn't believe that the teenager had woken up in that state, those being her first words in over a month. The doctor raced to call your mother as you slept, they didn't understand this girl they had been taking care of and they had to call your guardian immediately. The phone connected and after a couple of words from the doctor, your mother hung up.

In class, Koro handed out his specially made tour guide books for Kyoto so that his students were ready for anything. They were just about as thick as a dictionary as Maehara had pointed out and Kurahashi noticed and small section of the pages printed on red paper, she flipped over to it and read over the contents just as Isogai observed this from beside her, doing the same action, "What's with this red paper, Koro-sensei?"

Koro froze a little, sweat building on his face when he chuckled, almost nervously and held a copy of the book in his own hand, "U-Uh well that was actually for (Y/N)-san but I guess I was a little too hopeful.."

Rio was a little surprised and flipped over to the red-coloured section just as everyone else mirrored in curiosity, reading over the words in shock as they were slightly astounded by their teachers thoughtfulness but also at how disturbing it was to think that they actually needed this section if (Y/N) really was present and awake in class,

1) No talking to strangers!
2) No stealing!! AT ALL!!!
3) Never, EVER stray from your group!!
4) ALWAYS listen to your peers!!!
5) DON'T GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION!!!!!!
6) All weapons must be kept away and not in a position to potentially hurt the public!
7) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO FIGHTING!!! PLEASE!!!!

Most snickered at the ridiculousness of the section and how the list went on for about six more pages filled with rules made specifically for you. Rio gaped but held in her smile although she also wished you could be there to go to Kyoto with them. Karma couldn't help laughing out loud when reading through the entire rule section for you, he thought it was amazing. He really liked the fact that there was a need to do this but he also despised thinking about how you weren't awake. He became one of the kids waiting for your arrival - he didn't know how eager he was compared to his classmates but he knew he was waiting every single day for something, anything exciting to happen concerning you and your impending arrival. He only hated, loathed that he never actually got to see you in the hospital, he wanted to see you but now he had to wait an extra day and night, he could do it- but he also really wanted to see you.

After being told by Karasuma that the assassination attempts still had to continue while in another city when he told them that there were going to be snipers to aim at Koro from above, Nagisa was standing with his group that consisted of Sugino, Manami, Kayano and himself. He glanced at Karma who had been staring at something on his phone but when his name was called, he put it away almost immediately, "Hey Karma, you wanna join our group?"

He had smiled and left the tour guide on the desk to approach them, "Count me in~" Sugino looked at him with his hands resting on his hips and a brow raised, "You're gonna behave yourself right? No funny business like getting into fights and all that stuff?" Karma just smiled, a wider smile and nodded lazily, "Yeah. Sure. Don't worry dude. When I stir up trouble out of town, let's say I know how to keep witnesses from reporting it." He showcased a photograph with himself posing happily beside two strangers as the male looked as if he was on the verge of passing out. Karma's mouth took form in a malicious shape and he almost cackled at Sugino's expression before the baseballer was grabbing Nagisa for life, harshly whispering in his ear, "Oh great! And now he's apart of our group!!"