Epilogue.

A/N: I will be posting a preview of the sequel to this book. Titled, Not So Royal.

Enjoy !!
(short)

Third Person POV

Niall and Harry luckily remained a couple, but Zayn still harassed Niall every single day. He wasn't planning on telling Harry, either.

Even though, his parents offered him it, Harry still hasn't visited Niall. Yeah, he really wanted to, but for some unknown reason, he hasn't.

Oh, don't worry. He will one day.

Wether they knew it or not, both lads were in bed, dreaming of being wrapped in one another's arms.

"Niall.." Harry moaned in his sleep and grabbed the pillow beside him. Anyone in the room would be laughing at the action, but eh.

If you could pick who had the better life, it would be Harry. Niall wasn't even close.

Bobby kept trying to be nice to him, but Niall felt like this man was up to no good. While on the other hand, his mum was falling more and more in love with him again. He even took Maura on a date.

Of course, Niall fussed at her but it didn't help anything at all.

Harry and Niall texted almost everyday, but they both played it cool and acted as if everything was fine.

It wasn't.

Harry's grades have been dropping big time. His two lovely friends, Liam and Louis, have been trying to help him do his schoolwork, but like Niall and his mum's situation, it's no use.

The seat beside him in school is empty. Niall no longer fills the space. And that's not helping him focus on school. I mean, could you?

<>

Harry and Niall's relationship has been going on for four months now. And neither have seen each other. They haven't gained the courage, but they do talk over the phone quite a bit.

You would think they'd want to see each other every second of the day, but it isn't happening this way.

Weird.

Julia has continuously asked Harry about marriage, but he never got to pop the question.

He doesn't feel like it now. Since he remembers what happened that day when he tried to,

Before you get all worked up, they still love each other very, very, very much, they are just going through some simple or not so simple problems.

I promise you everything is going to be okay.

For now.

But if something happens and it's not,

their love for each other will conquer it all.

All they need is time, love, and to be able to share many kisses.

<>

A/N: OH MY GOD ITS OVER

OH MY GOD I AM WRITING A SEQUEL WHOA HOLY SHIT.

Sorry if the epilogue sucks, I had trouble writing it.

But I have good news. First chapter to Cop Car will be posted tonight as well as the preview of the sequel, Not So Royal. YAAAAAY.