Chapter twenty-three.

A/N: I would love to know if I still have any readers out there! Whatcha think?

Harry's POV

"Are you really going to go it?" My mum asked me.

"Do I have a choice? I can't just let Niall walk out of my life, you know?" I crossed my arms and slipped on some shoes.

She walked over to me and grabbed my hands, "Harry dear, I hope you'll come back with good news for me. Once again, you just need to explain to him slowly.."

"I know."

"Be careful when you leave, Harry. You are a prince and you must be wise of your decisions. And hold your tears if you can.." She quietly spoke the last part.

"Y-Yeah. Okay, mum." I kissed her cheek. "Bye!"

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and went to go find Adrian. I didn't feel like driving today and just in case something off happens, I'll have someone with me.

"Adrian, could you drive me to Niall's house?" I asked.

"As you please, Prince. But I was getting ready to start my lunch break-"

"I'll buy you lunch on the way there. Sound good, yeah?" He nodded and gave me a smile.

"Let's go, shall we?" He got into the drivers seat of the limo, while I climbed into the back. "So, any reason why you are going to visit Niall in particular?"

"Well, I got a call yesterday informing me that I'm way past my marriage date. And Niall is moving, so I can't marry him. But my mum told me if I bring up the idea, he might think twice about leaving and stay with me." I explained.

"Ah, I see." Adrian put both of his hands on the wheel. "Julia called you, am I right?"

"Yes."

"She never forgets things." He chuckled. "Maybe Niall will stay, prince. Where shall we eat lunch at?"

"I don't want somewhere too far or too tiring. I've got school tomorrow." I replied. I don't feel like going tomorrow, but whatever.

"There is an Arby's around the corner." He suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I sighed and leaned back into my seat. I wonder when Niall is leaving. I hope I have enough time to explain everything..

<>

"Here we are, sir!" Adrian parked in the lot and turned off the car. "Shall I go in and order?"

"Yeah, I'll just have a a roast beef sandwich and fries." I told him.

"Be back soon." He left the car and disappeared into the building. I fiddled with my thumbs and patiently waited for him to return.

"Here you go, Prince Harold. You may eat in the car." I nodded.

"Thank you, did you get something for yourself?"

"I did. Now, off to Niall's house?" I hummed in approval and stuck a fry in my mouth, then took a bite of my hamburger.

By the time we had reached Niall's house, I had finished eating. Adrian left and told me I need privacy, and that he'll pick me up later.

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. No one answered, but I found a note on a chair at the front of the house.

I picked it up. The note said,

Dear visitor,

                       Due to family problems, we have moved. If you are looking for us, please call the number at the bottom of the letter. The Horan family now lives in Ireland. Feel free to visit us anytime. And please don't discard this letter unless you have bought the house, we haven't had time to inform all friends and/or family.

I stared blankly at the note in my hand, accidentally soaking it with a couple of tears.

I'm too late. Niall is already gone. I let out strange crying noises and didn't even bother to call Adrian.

I slowly slid down the wall and covered my face with my hands. I shouldn't have suggested we go and get something to eat.

"Hey, are you okay?" A strange voice asked me. I looked up to see a boy with dark brown hair. I noticed he had an Irish accent.

"Uh yeah..'m fine." I mumbled. He took a seat beside me.

"I'm Greg. Any reason why you are at my mum's old house?" He asked.

"W-Wait, you are Niall's brother?"

"In the flesh." He sent me a sparkling smile. "I stay with my dad, but I go to university here."

"Do you know why Niall left?" I asked.

"My dad wanted to see him." I nodded.,

"I actually thought it was because of me." Greg gave me a strange look and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You? Why would it be you?"

"Because your mum doesn't like me.." I bit my lip and sighed. My head dropped to the floor again.

"Are you Harry? As in, Niall's boyfriend? Prince Harold?" He questioned me with a small smile.

"That's me." I muttered. "I was going to ask him something, but he left.."

"I could always send a message his way." Greg suggested to me.

"Thanks, but this is something I need to tell him myself.."

"Alright mate. Do you need a lift home?" Greg stood up and helped me up as well.

"That'd be nice, yeah." I wiped my eyes.

"And Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You know, Niall really likes you." He grinned and got into his car.

"I really like him too."

<>

A/N: Only two more chapter until the epilogue! Boo hoo. BUT, don't forget I have planned a sequel.