Chapter eleven.

A/N: I changed my mind. I'm not doing Stripper, I'm going to what another Narry book and write two at the same time. I just love Narry so fucking much..It wouldn't feel right.

This was hard for me to write since I didn't really know what to say, I hope you enjoy it the same.

And it isn't as long either. sorry it took so long to update.

Niall's POV

My alarm clock went off and I knew it was Monday. And Monday means school. And school means learning. And learning means being bored. And being bored means I get tired. And getting tired means I want go sleep. And going to sleep means a new day.

I quickly pulled on some clothes and jogged downstairs. I heard Harry and Zayn had started dating. The thought of them kissing, cuddling, and holding hands makes me cringe. Maybe if I had the balls to tell Harry how I feel, he'd already be mine. Then again, a prince can only date another prince. I wish I were a prince.

"Niall, breakfast is ready." My mum called. She was standing in the kitchen, biting her nails, and seemed to be deep in thought.

"Uh..mum?" I waved my hand over her face a couple times. "Mum? Hellooo?"

"Oh, sorry Ni. Not with it today, I suppose." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Not with it? You've been acting weird ever since you went out shopping that night. Or if that is even what you did." I said. My mum's face went emotionless and when she picked up a stutter, I knew she was lying to me.

"I..uh..I.."

"What did you do?" I asked. She blinked and went back to biting her nails.

"I told you I went shopping." She confirmed.

"Yeah, you told me that. How do I know that wasn't a piece of bullshit?" I questioned.

"Niall! Language," My mum scolded. "And because I'm your mother. You should trust me."

"Trust you? Whatever. I'm going to go now. I still have school, by the way. Don't do anymore of your shopping also known as bullshit." With that, I left. Sure, that was a rude way to leave my mum, but I'm not feeling it today.

School isn't that far away, so I'm walking. Come to think of it, I didn't eat the breakfast my mum made for me. Oh well, there's no turning back now. On my way to school, I noticed Harry riding in his limo. To my disadvantage, he didn't stop, which is weird since he's kind of my friend. Harry didn't even acknowledge me on the side walk. Did I do something wrong?

Brushing it off, I walked through the school doors and into my first period. Slowly walking over to my seat that is by Harry. He'll have to talk to me now.

"Hey, Harry." I said. He didn't answer and simply ignored me, pretended he didn't hear what I had just said. "Harry?" Nothing at all. I sighed. "Hello Harry!" This time, all I got was a nod and he turned back around as quick as he nodded.

"Alright Class! Mrs. Vice asked me to give you all time to work on your project for science, since not everyone could go to their partner's house. Tomorrow, class will be the same." Mr. Walters informed us. Today, he was in a good mood. Maybe because he didn't have to teach us.

I turned to Harry who still had his back to me. "Okay Harry, I don't know why you aren't talking to me, but we need to get this project done. We haven't even fucking started! A few days ago, you were fine and you talked to me. What difference does it make now?" I asked.

Harry looked my way and stared blankly at me. He didn't say anything, just stared at me. While we're being honest, it scared me a bit.

"Harry, please." I begged. He opened his mouth but to my disappointment, nothing came out. "We need to finish this project! You have to talk to me! I don't know why you aren't, but you have to! God dammit!" Harry turned his head and looked around the room.

"Fine, but I really shouldn't be." He whispered.

"What? Why?"

"I can't tell you." Harry replied.

"Well, come on. We have to finish this even though you don't know how much I hate you right now, Styles." I sneered.

I don't really hate him. In fact, I love him so much it hurts. But Harry is in a relationship and that's wrong, isn't it? Isn't it? Or is it okay? Can I love him? Can I? Please? I want to!

"Niall, I can't even remember what the project is about." Harry said, interrupting my thoughts. At least he's talking to me.

"Oh, um it's a about how the moon was formed. There are four different theories." I explained. Harry nodded. "So, should we start?"

"Sure, but I don't know how the moon formed.." Harry said with a blush. I smiled at him, noticing how cute he looked whenever he blushed. "Ni? Niall?" He snapped his fingers in front of my face, waking me from my trance. Guess who's blushing now?

"Right..okay. The first one I know of is the Giant Impact. It's when earth was struck by a mars-size rock, and supposedly the moon broke off of the earth."

"Oh, that seems simple enough. So, we write this down and put it on poster board?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'll do the writing." I suggested.

"Are you fucking kidding?"

""Excuse me?"

"Niall, you can't write worth shit." Harry let out chuckles. I frowned, but struggled to keep it on because Harry is just so adorable when he laughs. His eyes get all crinkly, and it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. For some reason, I've been drawn closer to Harry. It's wrong but it feels so right.

"Fine. You can write it, Mr. Perfect."

"Mr. Perfect? Aw, you think I'm perfect, Ni?" Harry added a wink at the end. Cheeky bastard, you.

"N-No! I didn't-"

"Niall, I was kidding." He laid his hand on my shoulder and my stomach felt all queasy. I wish Zayn would leave, then I could have Harry.

"You could have me? What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Huh?"

"You said you wish Zayn would leave so you could have me. What do you mean?" Harry repeated. I froze. Oh shit. I said that out loud.