Chapter nine.

Harry's POV

The paps.

They found me. They really found me.

"Prince! Look this way!" One yelled as they snapped a picture. I kept my head down, ignoring everything they were saying.

"Prince Harold, are you dating Prince Zayn?"

"Why did you trash channel 67?"

"Prince Harold!"

"Prince Harold!"

"Prince Harold!"

I made my way to the car and shooed them all away. Well, that was roughly unexpected. How did they possibly find me here? Stalker, much?

When I got home the house was dead silent. And I mean dead silent. Not one sound. No. Not one.

"Mum?" I asked. No answer.

"Father?" No answer.

"Somebody?" No answer.

I heard something drop in the kitchen and I froze. My heart pounded. I slowly crept to the kitchen and turned the lights on.

A camera, one that looked like the one channel 67 had, sat on the counter. My legs were shaking. Curiosity took over me, so I walked over to it. My fingers ran down the sides of the cold object, making me shiver.

The camera was on, and a video was placed on the screen. I glued my eyes to it.

At the beginning, it showed a knife, with the letters, K H, engraved on one side of it. A woman with her face covered appeared on the video.

In blood she wrote the letters, K H.
The video ended and I let out a breath.

"I will get my revenge, Prince." A voice said behind me. I jumped and turned around to see a woman. The same woman as on the video.

"It might be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year..but I will get my revenge." She said evilly. My body was shaking as I stared into her eyes. They were tinted with red, and that scared me.

W-W-Who are y-y-you?" I asked.

"Your worse nightmare." She winked at me and walked closer. My body was frozen, and I couldn't find it in me to move away from the strange lady.

"Where are m-my parents?" I asked.

"They went out shopping. Lucky for me, they left the window unlocked." She walked closer.

"Why..why..why do you want revenge? What..did I do?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat.

She laughed as if it was obvious. "You don't know?" I shook my head. She laughed again. "You broke my son's heart." I gave her a confused look.

"Uh..uh..do I know your son?" She laughed again. What's so funny?

"Niall Horan. You broke his heart." My eyes widened and the pounding of my heart increased.

"Niall Horan? I-I didn't break his heart.." My voice was quiet. She walked even closer and narrowed her eyes at me. Her hands grabbed my wrist and she pinned me against the wall.

"You broke his heart. Are you blind?" She asked while her grip on my wrists tightened, making me wince.

"N-No. I didn't break his-"

"Shut up!" She slapped my face and I quickly closed my mouth.

"He loves you, yet you don't even notice." She grumbled.