[17] ▷ savior

ARTEMIS Schmidt laughed lightly at the loud snore that erupted from the throat of highly-known super-soldier Steven G

ARTEMIS Schmidt laughed lightly at the loud snore that erupted from the throat of highly-known super-soldier Steven G. Rogers on the night of November 16th. It was cold, but very calming outside, and she had found herself a Snuggie to sink into as she listened to Every Breath You Take by The Police in front of the warm fireplace. Due to Steve's job as an Avenger, they were granted to stay in one of the nicest hotels she had ever seen. She swore she felt like a Tumblr girl in that moment.

With a dramatic sigh from having to take a stand from her warm seat on the sofa, she grabbed the empty bottle of Hennessy from the coffee table and trekked back towards the kitchen, where she then opened the fridge to reveal more than enough full bottles of liquor. She smiled lovingly, reaching for the glass bottle of Brandy, then kicking the refrigerator closed with the palm of her foot.

Before she was able to make it back to her stake-out, her senses caught the sound of flapping wings. Ones like you would hear on an early spring morning, or some that you might hear when Jeepers Creepers is nigh.

With the narrowing of her eyebrows, she walked towards the glass, her eyes wide and searching for that pterodactyl bat thing from the live-action Scooby-Doo 2.

Once her eyes settled upon the midnight sky, they adjusted to a humanoid-like figure flying across the clouds, wings wide and soaring.

Artemis' eyes widened as she stood shocked for the shortest second, thinking that it was Brexa Hellwell herself, but once she realized the built posture of the figure, and the short-cut hair, one that would be of a male, she stepped back in confusion.

As quick as she could, she ripped her Snuggie from her body, sat the bottle of Brandy on the table, grabbed her pistol from the sofa, tucking it under her shirt, and running out of the door.

She was determined to follow this wing-wielding fellow to wherever he was headed.

Quickly, as she began to walk with a fast-pace down the sidewalk, she pulled out her phone and dialed up the number that Matt had put in her phone, just to keep in touch. She knew Steve would make her be a good little chap and he wouldn't let her get her hands dirty, but she knew Matt wouldn't care at all.

Placing her phone to her ear to hear the dull ring, her eyes flew up to the sky, watching the flying man through the leaves of the tree she was passing under.

As soon as Matt answered, before he could even get out a 'hello,' Artemis jumped in almost frantically. "Meet me at Josie's in 5 minutes, tops." On the other side of the line, Matthew, who was clothed entirely in his leather devil suit, standing atop a building as he spoke. "Why? What's going on?" Artemis didn't bother to answer the question, she only replied with a short "Hurry up," before hitting the end button on her phone and sticking it back in her pocket.

She found it convenient to run into an ally, using her aura to push herself onto the top of a small building, running across the top of it to catch up with the angel dude.