[15] ▷ games

"GET the fuck away from me, you soulless ginger." Brexa heaved, her eyes flashing a dim white as Jonathan Zolan Masters, commonly known as Cardtrick, inched his way towards her with a deck of cards in his hand, a smirk on his face as he drawled one card and held the revealing side toward's Brexa, giving her an ace of hearts to look at.

He looked at her, then smiled, putting the card somewhere in the middle of the deck, beginning to shuffle it. "Let's play a game, shall we?" He asked, and Brexa's lips curved up into a smirk. "Go play a game with your anal beads, strawberry." She weakly replied, yet her insult was still sharp enough to make Jonathan flinch.

However, he did not taunt back. Instead, he drew another card from the bottom of the deck, turning the revealing side towards Brexa again. When she saw the card, she raised an eyebrow at Jonathan, who smirked. Looking at the R seemingly painted onto the card, she motioned her hand to continue, only slightly though, considering her hands were chained above her head.

Jonathan smirked, this time throwing the card behind his shoulder, then drawing another one. This time, he smirked, holding the revealing side to his chest.

"Guess, guess," He repeated, and Brexa looked at him uninterestedly. "How the fuck should I know?" She monotonously asked, any sudden movement she made striking a sharp pain into the two open wounds where her wings used to be. She felt useless now that they were gone.

"Guess, guess," Jonathan repeated again, the double doors behind him slowly opening, two loud growls following the sound. Brexa's eyes widened when two large wolves came into step beside a tall, skinny redhead, her long curls cascading down her back as she walked forward. "Oh, won't you look at little red riding hood and the big bad wolves. Did you come to interrogate little old Granny, too?" Brexa commented, and Aliah came into step inches from her face, a smirk playing.

"If anything, I'm the big bad wolf, and I'm eating you for breakfast." Aliah said, and Brexa threw her head back with a small flare of laughter. "Funny," She commented, her eyes glowing a very dim white once more. "But the only thing you'll be eating is my dust, bitch." Aliah smiled, almost genuinely, before backhanding Brexa across the face, leaving a deep gash in her cheek.

"Ow," Brexa drawled, almost childishly. "That kinda hurt." She finished, and Aliah meekly smiled, giving a snarky reply of, "That's the point."

"What do you want from me? I mean, I know I'm ex-Hydra, blah, blah, blah. I never betrayed them. And S.H.I.E.L.D can't be this cruel even if they wanted to, so I must have pissed you off on my own accord." Brexa commented, her breath coming short.

Aliah pursed her lips, beginning to circle Brexa like prey as her two seemingly pet wolves followed, their teeth showing, their stomachs growling. Blood thirsty animals ready to strike their game and devour it.

"Not quite, Angel. You've unfortunately been dealt in with the wrong people lately. When S.H.I.E.L.D and Hydra fell, your identity seemingly went along with it. No one knew who you were, of course, until Artemis Sinthea Schmidt rolled into Cruzky's one night and persuaded you to work with her. Now, doesn't that sound just the tiniest bit suspicious to you that I know that?" Brexa's eyes went distant as she soaked in all these words.

"Now, you have all her enemies targeting the big white wings on your back, don't you?" Aliah smirked as she looked back at the distraught Brexa. A tear swelled in the corner of her eye. "So you're pretty much saying that she's using me as a shield?" Brexa meekly asked. She knew this couldn't have been true. She knew Artemis, she couldn't have done that to her, could she?

"Possibly," Aliah replied over her shoulder, making mischievous eye contact with Jonathan who stood in the door way, shuffling his cards, as he usually did.  "Don't you truly know the mercenary you've taken under your wing? Didn't you call her your best friend at one point?" "That's because she is. She is my best friend."

Aliah fiercely turned towards Brexa, so fast that her dress whipped around and slapped one of her wolves so hard that it yelped. "Your best friend, huh? I once called her mine as well, and can you imagine what she did to me? She was the only friend I ever had, and she betrayed me." Aliah yelled, her red hair seemingly igniting like fire.

"Maybe she betrayed you, but I know her. She's coming for me, and when she gets here, she'll be ready to sink her claws into all of you bastards." Aliah chuckled, her head slightly rolling back with laughter.

"How are you so sure?" Aliah asked, her hair still slightly glowing red. Brexa closed her mouth, her nostrils flaring as her lips seemingly stayed glued shut. She wasn't entirely sure if Artemis even cared that she was missing, or if she even cared that she's been taken by a crazy ex-best friend.

With cackling laughter again, Aliah left the room, her wolves staying behind as they circled around Brexa, hungrily and fiercely. Jonathan came forward once more, his fingers thumping and thriving the cards in his hand.

"I call this game 'Hangman.'" He spoke, causing Brexa to glance down at the hungry wolves warily. "You figure out how to play and you get the sentence correct, you don't die. But if you do the opposite, well... that's all unfortunately in the hands of God, Angel."