We Can Get Through This, I Promise .

so this is my first story Ever! pretty much forced myself to put it up just to see how it goes, comment or vote if you want more!

CHAPTER ONE;

YOU KNOW I CAN'T DO THAT

"I have to get outta here" I cried, trying to push pass Jason. "No" Jason grasped my arm forcing me to look at him "please, just stay" he pleaded with a hopeful look in his eyes. My eyes glanced to his lips for a second before I remembered what I was suppose to be doing. I finally got out of his hold and out the front door. "You know I can't do that Jase" I unwillingly whispered jumping into my car speeding away before he saw the tears forming in my eyes.

It hurts a lot having to leave the one that means so much to you, even if its not love but its for the better i guess. I decided it would be best to take the long way home so my dad wouldn't see I'm up set and start asking well questions I had no honest answers to.

My father was one of the few people I trust in this world, he's pretty much my bestfriend, my number one right now.

"Tara is that you?" dad called from the living room

"yes dad" I yelled back trying to get up the stairs to my room before he saw me

"come down here" i heard him say before I was even half way to my safety zone.

I stand at the living room door waiting for him to continue talking, "we're going to Jason's house for dinner tonight" he states

"what! why?" I begin to protest, forgetting he has no clue of what had just happended between us or what has ever happend between us.

"is that okay with you?" dad asked confusion running through his voice

"oh yeah, its fine" I acted as normal as possible.

There was thing i forgot to mention in the beging tho, not only was Jason just a little bit older than myself but he was also my father best friend since college?

This is gonna be one long night I thought as we drove to the one persons house I just couldn't face right now.

I know its short, but I promise to make the chapters longer if it goes well :)