Potatoes Revolt

Remember that evil King Edward something or other a while back? Well this chapter is about how the potatoes of that kingdom decided they would not stand this terrible actions anymore.

Deli was the leader of this expedition to save the potatoes. She was named Deli because her family thought she was an exceptionally tasty potato. Deli did not really appreciate this; in fact, it sort of annoyed her. 

Deli lived in a small cottage cheese container that smelled like mold and other despicable things. She had no family since she didn't believe in anyone besides herself. In the potato world, she was basically at the top of good examples for potatoes; independent and not homeless. 

Since she seemed to appeal to everyone, they elected her to be the leader of their rebellion against King Edward. The idiot King hadn't stopped his sacrifices; if anything they had became more frequent and random. He picked everyone from young spuds, to the elderly, and even perfectly good workers that saved lives everyday.

The last sacrifice had been exactly .2 minutes ago. It was King Edward's birthday, and he demanded fresh sacrifices every three minutes for entertainment.

Deli had her pack behind her, ready to attack. King Edward was in front of a heavy hanging curtain that looked like a flopping waterfall of fabric. He was speaking intensely.

"I LOVE SACRIFICES." He yelled in happiness. "Sacrifices, sacrifice. Death and more death! Who wants to be next!" 

Deli slashed viciously through the curtain violently with a knife and yelled. "No more sacrifices for you today!" 

Her comrades joined her and they stabbed at the King. King Edward screamed and died. The end.