cool potato

There was once a potato named jack. He was very cool. He had everything great that he could ever have. Like his monstrous monster truck, his large bubble sunglasses and a mustache that looked like mould (it was mould). As far as jack was concernened, he was the coolest dude around.

Jack lived in a house that smelled like his moms baking. Jack sure did enjoy a cookie to eat. His friends did too.

One day, jack decided to invite his friends for monster truck racing. They all agreed, and each one brought their one truck.

Jack stood in the dressing room with his truck, admiring the beauty of his truck. He felt like kissing it, but that would be weird.

Jack dressed in his sunglasses and mounted his truck (poto) and reved the engine.

Poto and jack drove out into an ecstatic crowd.

Jacks friends were already there. None of their vehicles were nearly as impressive as poto.

They started the race wih a bang of a gun. Poto's tires smoked against the ground as it tried to handle the heat of the gas.

They sped off in a cloud of dust, crushing lots of innocent potatoes along the way.

Jack screamed with excitement.

He won the race by a mile. He looked back, expecting his friends to show up.

Suddenly there was a loud crashing noise as his friends collided. The metal of the trucks exploded everywhere and shrapnels of it dug into everyone.

Jack was not cool anymore.