Chapter Twenty Two: Figured Out

"What? Kira? Ryoko, I'm not Kira." Light said. "Oh, cut the bullshit, Light. I know it's you. I've figured you out. The Death Note in your room had more names written on it than it does on a grocery list. So tell me, why write so many names?" I demanded.

Light smirked before chuckling. "I'm not surprised that you figured it out since you're the creator of the notebook." He said. "Tell me. Why'd you do it?" I repeated. "Because I was ridding the world of evil. Just think about it. Don't you ever wish that you could rid this world of evil? A world where everyone could live without crime?" Light said.

"So, you kill innocent people?"

"Innocent?! Those fools who killed without reason are not innocent!

"You're sick. You're a sick bastard."

"Oh, come om, Ryoko. We both want the same goals. Why else would you create the Death Notes?"

"I created them to extend my friends' lives. I didn't create them so you could kill people left and right."

"I really wish you were on my side here, Ryoko. We could've been a team."

"As if. I'd die before that happens."

"Heh. You know, thinking about it now, I wish I had killed you than your aunt."

My eyes widened when he said that. "What did you just say?" I demanded. "Oh, come on. You didn't think Chie's death was that easy, did you? That's right. I killed your aunt. I wrote her name in the note book." Light confessed with a smirk.

My hands clenched into tight fists as I glared at him. "LIGHT!!!" I yelled, angrily. I ran at him and attacked his neck, taking him to the ground. The two of us wrestled on the floor. All bets are off! I'm killing this fucker!

"You monster! You killed my aunt!" I shouted. I punched Light in the face about four times until he punched me, making me roll off of him. "You're a son of a bitch!" I snapped as I got to my feet.

"Oh, wake up, Ryoko! Chie was a whore! A slut waiting to be fucked by every guy on the street!" Light snapped back at me. "Shut up! Don't you dare talk about my aunt! You don't know anything about her!" I yelled.

We started fighting again, both of us punching each other with every chance we got. "Ryoko!" Ryuk appeared behind me. "Ryuk, what are you doing here?" I asked as I got ready to hit Light again. Both of us were bruised and bloody from the fight we had.

"Head to the warehouse. The detectives are there." He said. "Why in the hell would I go there?" I demanded. "Just do it!" He said. Something tells me Ryuk had a plan. Do I trust him? Of course I do! I ran out of the house with Light chasing after me.

"Get back here, you little bitch!" He yelled. "Come and get me, motherfucker!" I yelled back. I ran all the way to the warehouse Ryuk mentioned. No doubt, Light was out to kill me. Now that I know he's Kira, he doesn't want me spreading the word.

If that's what it takes, then I tell everyone. I'll tell the whole fucking world who Light Yagami really is!

When I got to the warehouse, I spotted a lot of detectives, including a boy with white hair. "What the hell? Who are you?" Matsuda asked. "It's her! It's Ryoko!" Light called from behind me. "Ryoko Taizumi, don't move!" The detectives said as they raised their guns at me.

"Shoot her! She's Kira!" Light said. "No, don't shoot! He's lying! I'm not Kira! He is! He killed my aunt!" I said to them. "Shoot her before she kills us all!" Light said. "Who... Who do we believe? Who's telling the truth?" They said in confusion.

"It's obvious who's telling the truth." The boy with white hair said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Near. It's nice to finally meet your acquaintance, Ryoko Taizumi. Put you guns down, gentlemen." He said.