Chapter 14

Mia's POV

I think I was more angry with the events that had just occurred rather then sad by what Tyler had said.

I already knew that Finn wasn't Tyler's biggest fan but it was when he said that he didn't like Finn. The moment he said it.

"Don't bother with him Mia. He's just... I don't even know what's going on with him anymore and I thought I was his best friend. Apparently not." Said Freddy once we were on the road.

"Have I done something wrong Freddy? Have I said something? Is something going on with him and Ava? Mind you they looked pretty cozy back there but-"

"Hey you don't know cozy until you have walked in on them... Lets just say your friend is quite kinky."

"To much information Freddy!" I couldn't help but laugh.

"See there's that smile I was waiting for. Whatever Ty is going through he will get over. And if he doesn't well then that's his loss." Freddy said with a smile of his own.

I couldn't help it I leaned in and kissed Freddy on the cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked, his face turning a light pink.

"For everything. For always being my rock and knowing what to say to make me feel better. I would have hugged you but your driving." I said while reaching for his free right hand.

"Your like a sister to me Mia. Ill always be here for you." He said while adding a little squeeze to my hand.

A few minutes later my phone started beeping. It was a text message from Kate.

Kate 3:30pm:

Hey, I had a picnic planed for Daniel and I but he had to leave on a last minute business trip. Want to join? It's on the beach at sunset and I have wine! Girls night?

There were a couple of people in my life that I knew who always put others before themselves. Freddy being one of them.

Mia 3:31pm:

Yeah ill be there. Meet you at 4:30. Love ya

"Hey Fred are you busy tonight?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"No why? What's up?" He was looking straight ahead to the road.

"I made plans but I'm not feeling so great so I was hoping you would go to this thing for me."

"Uhmm-"

"Please Freddy I promise you'll have a good time. And you know I keep my promises!" I told him.

"Okay fine. Your lucky I love you so much."

"And you'll love me even more after tonight." I whispered under my breath while turning to the window.

----

I thanked Freddy for driving me home before getting out of the car and by home I mean Finn's house. We had moved in together about a week ago.

"I'm home." I yelled walking through the door of my new house.

"Hey babe, how-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I wasn't really in the mood for talking after today's events. I just wanted to cuddle with my fiancé and relax.

The kiss was soft and gentile. I moved my arms up his chest, feeling his abs on the way and linked them behind his head while playing with his hair.

"I love you." I said resting my forehead against his.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He looked into my eyes as he said this. "I don't know how in the world I got so luck." He said before kissing me again.