Chapter 9

Mia's POV

"Well I'm really glad your here." Kate said with a smile. "This is Christina, she's your dance partner." Kate motioned as Christina walked over.

"Freddy."

"It's a pleasure." Christina said. Obviously liking what she saw.

"Believe me the pleasure is all mine." Freddy said will kissing her hand.

He was such a flirt.

"I'm glad we all caught up but now we dance, okay?" Pablo yelled.

When we started dancing again a new song had come on.

Tyler couldn't take his eyes off of Luke and Brian. If looks could kill there would be nothing left of those boys.

"I don't know about you but if I were you and I was dancing with a pretty girl I wouldn't be checking out the guys on the other end of the hall." I said raising my eye brows at him.

"Sorry but being as your a girl and don't have any younger sisters you wouldn't understand."

"Look Ty I get it you want to protect them and keep them safe and look out for them and that's great. It's one of the many qualities I love about you but sometimes you can be a little overbearing. They are strong and smart girls and I think sometimes you forget." I say making him look right at me now. "And besides I have known Luke and Brian for a couple of years now. They're good guys." I said with a smile. "And they're attractive."

"There not the only attractive people here tonight."

"Yeah I know Kate has some really pretty friends." I said looking around.

"Uhmm yeah they're attractive people but that wasn't really who I was referring to."

"If you wanted a complement you could have just said so. You look nice."

"Wow just nice? That's what I get, just a nice?" He said pretending to be hurt.

"What's wrong with looking nice? You look pretty, happy?" I said sarcastically.

"Very, thank you. Ohh and ya you look pretty too. So pretty as a matter of fact that I would almost say that you look prettier then me tonight."

I started laughing. "Wow I'm touched. Thank you." I said pretending I had tears in my eye an waving my hand up and down like a fan in front of my face.

"Aha funny. Well I wouldn't like to let all of that prettiness go to waste so how about we get a bite to eat after this or drinks my treat."

"Ouu tempting but I'm going to have to take a rain check. I have a date tonight with that guy from Starbucks, Finn. Hence the prettiness." I told him.

"Ohh."

"Sorry but hey, I'm sure you could find multiple girls to have drinks with you. And the best part is you don't even have to get them drunk for you to sleep with them."

"Yeah but there not as cool as you and-"

Tyler was cut off by Pablo, the instructor.

"Okay everyone see you in two days."

The class was over already? Wow time really does fly when your having fun.

"Sorry what were you going to say?" I asked.

"Nothing, it wasn't important."

"Ty you know how much I hate when you do that. You were going to finish your sentience-"

"Mia it was nothing I was just going to say that their not my best friend like you." He said with a smile. "And besides I busy tonight anyways."

"Really?"