Falling In Love With Gemma // g.s.

Blah, blah, blah.

Hello. I'm Jessica, Jesse, Jess, Jessie, Mrs Tomlinson. . .cough.

Welcome to my story, dedicated to the beautiful Gemma Styles cause, damn, she's hot. Yes. This is a girlxgirl story so please fuck off if you're homophobic. If you wanna fight about it come at me bro. I'm eighteen and full of college work and I don't have time to argue because, fuck, college. Enjoy The 1975 singing about weed on the side bar. 

Alright, enough about my shitty life. Enjoy the story.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPY MY SHIT AND DIE

JessieTommo. x

P.S. Oh yeah, everyone is their original age.

-Prologue-

I placed the rolled joint in between my chapped lips and in haled deeply, the taste of the drug seeping into my lungs making me relax instantly.

Bob Marley's voice traveled through the dark, smokey room, sending this wave of calmness through everybody. It was early, or late, and, fuck, I was tired and stressed and pissed and you can't fucking name it all.

My fucking prick of a mum decided to kick me out, again, so I had to hitch a ride to Rodney's and he come out with blunts and I decided that I need to enjoy tonight.

"Tori, pass the blunt." Tim said. Tim had a gold family. Everybody loved Tim, but he was tired of being bullshitted by his stuck up parents so he decided to have a little joint every now and again on the low.

"Fuck off, Tim, before I tell your preacher mum her son's a stoner." I said before chuckling out smoke along with the two anonymous men in the stuffy flat room.

The door opened and in came Vanessa. Vanessa was absolutely beautiful, but she just gave herself away, and she still does, to anyone who asks. She's still sexy, though.

She came over to me and straddled my lap before pressing her lips to mine. I puffed the smoke from the joint into her mouth and watched as she made smoke rings. She was talented, smart, and beautiful; don't know why she let it go.

"Duke," she said to me, "Imma go get a cold one. Do you want one?"

"You know me so well. Course I do, baby." I said, smiling.

After she walked off, I just sat there. My body feeling numb and my eyes hooded. I feel like I'm floating.

Someone started banging on the door. "Police! Open up!"

"Shit!" We all cursed in unison. We dropped everything and headed out the back window onto the metal railing. We clambered down each set of rusty stairs until we made it to the bottom. Everyone, the four boys and Vanessa, ran over to my Tahoe and I shook my head.

"We smell like chocolate, dumb asses." I said.

"Here." Vanessa pulled out a tall bottle of some Victoria's Secret perfume shit and I spray everyone down before getting in my truck.  

Halfway down the road, we were pulled over. The officer came over to my window and sent a nod, tipping his hat.

"There a problem, sir?" I asked.

"Nope. Just checking for the usual things."

"Usual things?"

"License and Registration please?"

Shit.

A/N

Comment, please. Tell me if I should keep going with this because I don't know.

JessieTommo. x