Chapter 11: Interrupted

Back to updating now! I hope you guys like the chapter c:

-nathans0

-----

Macy's POV

I sat back in my chair and rubbed the sleep from the corners of my eyes. I had finally done it.

A wave of relief washed over me as I refreshed the video page and saw a flood of comments coming in. They were so far all positive, and out of the corner of my eye I saw my phone screen turn black.

I reached over to it on my bed and unlocked it, seeing that I had another missed call from Dan, but I'm guessing I'd just missed it as I was uploading the video. My fair hair fell down from the messy hairdo as I rushed up to my wardrobe and pulled out a decent - but comfortable - outfit and pulled it on, as well as lightly coating my face with minimal makeup. Once I was done and I felt that I looked presentable enough, I rushed to my front door, nearly tripping on a pair of shoes, but skidded to a halt as I felt my head spin and my vision go blurry and distorted.

I landed on the floor with a light thud and broke my fall with the palms of my hands. I winced as I looked at my now red palms, and stood up slowly, so I wouldn't fall down again. How long ago had it been since my last full meal? My energy must have been completely gone from all the rushing around beforehand.

I sighed and made my way towards the kitchen in search of something to eat, and nearly immediately my eyes fell upon a banana. They were healthy, not too filling, and quick to eat, right? Anyway, I grabbed one and ate it slowly, savouring each mouthful of it. About 20 minutes later I threw the peel in the bin, then pulled on a pair of grey converse at the front door. I took a very deep breath to try and stop myself from shaking, but it didn't help at all.

Standing tall, I placed my hand on the door handle, and making sure I had my keys and phone with me. I nodded to myself, knowing that this was the first time in eight months that I had even opened the front door, so I cringed when my hand came into contact with the dust-covered handle. I pulled it open quickly, and went to take a step out but because I was looking down, I saw a pair of black converse in front of me. My head snapped up and I met eyes with the person I had been intending to go and visit.

"DAN!" I yelped and leapt forwards, embracing him in a tight, long-needed hug. Immediately I felt his long arms curl around my back, lifting me off my feet and twirling me around in the air. We both let out a light chuckle, as we settled back down on the pavement. I nestled my head into the crook of his neck, his intoxicating scent filling my nose.

Eventually we let go of each other, and his hands slid down my arms to meet my own hands, which still hurt from falling. Our eyes met finally and we stood there, staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

"Macy...I thought you were..." Dan started.

"Don't." I stopped him and squeezed his hands softly. "I'm okay and you don't need to worry about me."

He nodded softly. "I just...I missed you."

"I missed you too. I missed everyone. I don't know why I even did this, not talking to anyone, staying silent for these eight months, like I don't understand why," the words were all strung up and mixed together as I spoke quickly and endlessly. "I should have just texted someone, you know, like there was no reason for me to-"

I was interrupted mid-sentence by the already small gap between Dan and I being closed off, him stepping closer to me. I opened my mouth to say something else as I tilted my head up, but I was cut short by him gently cupping my face and pressing his lips softly to mine in a desperate bid to let out his emotions onto me.

-----

I hope you guys liked it! I know it wasn't long but I hope it was enough drama for you? I kinda wanted to end it on a cliffhanger anyway ;)

So yeah, I should be back to updating at the weekends, so please, vote, comment and follow for updates and shizznet!

YAhooOoooOO

I wrote this on my phone so I apologise if it's short and if there's any grammatical errors o:

-nathans0