Chapter 5

Today I haven't got work which I guess is a good thing but I have nothing to do, I usually have a 'lazy day' but today I want to do something different? I could text dougie to see if he's up for meeting up but he's strangely been ignoring my texts and declining when I tried to ring him, I'm really confused we were finally getting on okay?

After 10 minutes of pacing up and down deciding what to do all I could come up with was go for a walk to be more specific the park id go to when I wanted to calm down, clear my mind or when well the thing happened.

I put my ankle boots on and unlatched the door, the rays of sun hit me and I had to adjust my eyes for a few minutes when I could see a white box on the floor, with a heart shaped balloon next to it and a note that read

'Party tonight I'll pick you up at 8pm where something dressy ;) x'

I was quite stunned if I'm honest? Who would send that? I picked the box up wondering what was inside and brought the balloon in kicking the door shut with my foot. I sat down and placed the box onto my knee, removing the lid I saw a small box like a wedding ring box, still completely bewildered I opened it to find a beautiful pandora ring

"wow" was the only word I managed to form, who would ever do something like this for someone like me? No ones ever treated me like this, I slid the ring on not taking the smile off my face, I just want to know who did all of this?

After reading the note several times I had to wear something 'dressy' what like casual dressy? Smart dressy? Dressy dressy? I'm no good at this I walked into my bedroom and rummaged through my wardrobe, I picked out a pastel pink skater dress, showing a tiny bit of my cleavage, deciding to do my make up I put foundation, powder, the smallest amount of blusher on along with a coat of mascara adding the length to my already long eyelashes, and some winged eyeliner on my top lid finishing off with some lipstick. I only curled my already wavy brown hair into some loose curls making myself look presentable. I looked in the mirror and if I do say do myself I look quite pretty (for once)

Glancing at the clock it was getting closer to 8pm, calming my nerves I poured myself a glass of water whilst putting my heels on, I sprayed some perfume on and waited.

All sorts was going through my mind, what if he's a mass murderer? What if he doesn't turn up? What if he meant it for someone else? What if he doesn't like what he sees-

The door bell rung, holy shit. I took a deep breathe in and out, taking one last glance in the mirror and grabbing my clutch filled with essentials and opened the door to be met with this mystery man.....

a/n

So who do you think it is?

Thankyou for the reads it means a lot 😊😊

Please remember to comment and vote (if you want of course) id appreciate it and it would help me to upload more frequently