Day 13. Fan Favorite

13: Which character do you think is a fan favorite and why?

Inner Demon

Well this one is easy. Mundus. I had more comments about him than I could count. Even now I get comments about him, and I can see why. He’s all sexy and talks cool…ish. Women like men that talk funny apparently. Demons. Whatever. Plus he’s all sassy and teases Reyna a lot but also shows that he cares about her. Oh. And he’s a demon prince. I’m pretty sure that accounts for something as well.

Cerus probably comes second. I got a lot of people talking about him and how adorable he sounds and stuff. Him and Flow. Actually…now that I think about it, Flow might have Cerus beat. He’s a pretty adorable pup.

Act of a Demon

I have to say Gahn. Lots of people seem to like him and even those that are Mundus or Dante lovers in the whole love triangle thing have had some say about how much they love Gahn. Even I love him. Who doesn’t love Gahn? No one. Not even people weirdly named “No one” hate Gahn.

I have to say that Lina doesn’t trail so far behind. I had a surprising amount of people say how much they love her ‘cause she’s an adorable badass.

Calathus

Reth. Hands down, no competition. Some people have said stuff about Deneck, but it’s all Reth. Ha.