Day 7. A Third Character

7: A third important character bio

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS for ID and AoaD*

Inner Demon

Mundus

Age: ???, looks 22

Racial Background: ???

Place of birth: Demon World

Occupation: Bodyless soul

Appearance: Toned body like a professional swimmer's, intimidating presence 

      Eyes: black, red when angry

      Hair: black, shoulder length, messy

      Height: 6' 1"     

Likes: Teasing Reyna and Lina to be away from him

Fears: Unable to fully recover his powers when back in his original body

Family: Son to Auronmar and Blethinette 

Character Traits & Background: Smug and cocky, Mundus is a demon with a short temper that he usually resolves by killing his problems away. Waking up in a teenage girl's body was a shock to him and all he wanted to do was get his real body back. He was locked up for centuries with hazy understanding and recollection of the events that occurred around him. Futuristic objects do not frighten him, but his language was skewed and his speech is wordy and overzealous at times. 

        He doesn't seem to harbor hatred for the human race, but he also doesn't show any fondness towards them. The only human he showed immediate, strong dislike towards was Dante, and it didn't stem from jealousy alone. Though selfish, Mundus has a soft spot for Reyna due to the fact that she reminds him of someone from his past he likes to simply refer to as "her."

Act of a Demon

Dante Alexander Armour

Age: 23

Racial Background: Hispanic with mixed Asian heritage from both parents

Place of birth: Tempe, Arizona

Occupation: Gahn's pupil – Berserker

Appearance: Muscular, usually sports stubble

      Eyes: Green

      Hair: Brown, shaggy

      Height: 5' 11"     

Likes: Smoothies, pizza, and rock music

Fears: Losing Reyna and the total destruction of his home

Family: Son to Alejandro Armour and Miranda Armour (abandoned the family)

Character Traits & Background: Thanks to Gahn's training, Dante has greater control and understanding of his Berserker skills. He has come to see the demon as a brother, but is unsure what to make of Auronmar since the king chooses not to speak too much of the human world or the war. 

      Dante has kept some of his sweet and protective nature but has hardened both psychically and emotionally.  He is aware of Reyna’s emotional turmoil, and while he is glad Mundus is out of her life, he keeps his distance from her on the subject of them possibly picking up where they left off on their own relationship. He can't deny his feelings for her though and is usually eager to help her in what she may need. 

       Though he sometimes fears he may never be with Reyna, he is also afraid that his home world and its inhabitants may no longer exist.

Calathus

Meryl Aldermeck

Age: 31

Racial Background: Human

Place of birth: Mountmend

Occupation: Dracarr Guard soldier – Leitnant

Appearance: Hourglass figure

      Eyes: Blue

      Hair: Brown, short

      Height: 5' 10"     

Likes: Orderly, competent, presentable soldiers and a good mug of ale

Fears: ???

Family: ???

Character Traits & Background: Aldermeck is a tall and intimidating woman that can belittle anyone with a glare, but beneath the armor she is also beautiful and curvy. Anyone trying to get underneath her armor without her permission, however, will end up with one less body part.

      She was stationed at the Jabel and Vess Wake region shortly after her Leitnant training. Now that Sianna is a Leitnant as well, Meryl has revealed a more laidback and almost playful side of herself to her others hardly see.