eight│malum

the ignition shut off, leaving both boys in deadly silence. michael pulled the keys out and rest his forehead against the cool leather of his steering wheel. trying to stomach the nerve of looking at the boy next to him. it was impossible after sitting in the car listening as he let out small, whiny whimpers every time he shifted around or car rolled to a stop.

michael didn't have the courage to look into those brown eyes, he'd drown in them. slowly, he lifted his head and popped open his car to slide out of his seat; he nearly stumbled out. every muscle and every bone felt brittle inside his body. his layers of skin weighed him down. his mind weighed him down.

he barely stood up, his legs wobbly, as he began to trail towards the steps in front of his house. his body felt so weak and empty, yet every step weighed him down and down as his body became too much weight for even himself to carry. weak with no strength, michael stumbled up the steps, but calum was there to immediately catch him.

two smalls wrapped gently around michael's waist like vines wrapping and growing up a side of a house, impossible to get rid of but beautiful no matter how much of a pest they were. michael slumped against the younger boy's arms, making him groan quietly at the sudden weight heaved on him.

calum adjusted himself, wrapping michael's arms around his neck and keeping one arms around the older ones waist as he trudged up the rest of the steps, and barring the weight of michael on his back. the younger boy licked his dried lips, trying to hold back his whimpers as his hard member pressed against his jeans.

the two boys managed their way inside with calum holding most of their weight, but once they entered the house calum straightened up, his member rubbing roughly against his jeans and boxers. his knees went and his chest tightened at unfamiliar tighten in the pit of his stomach.

his thighs quivered as he wobbled back and forth, michael still leaning against his body. calum strangled cry racked through his body and he fell forward as his body collapsed, and michael fell with him. whole new feeling spread through calum like a chill, and the sticky feeling between his thighs didn't go unnoticed by him as he fell.

the younger boy landed against the hard ground with a larger weight following on top of him, smothering him into the floor. small groans passed calum's lips as he hit the ground and the weight of michael's body that contradicted the feeling he felt spread through his body only moments before.

"jesus fucking christ, calum," michael muttered as he landed on calum, he immediately rose up and straddled the younger boy, making him squeak loudly and his eyes shot open. calum wormed around when michael rubbed up against his dick, the overwhelming sensitivity wasn't bearable for the younger one.

the younger one desperately fisted at michael shirt, tugging with the little energy he had left. "m-mikey, o-off," calum pleaded, his voice broken and rough.

michael shook his head no and grabbed calum's shoulders gently, pinning his small body to the ground, and tried his best not to be harsh. the younger boy was fragile; michael couldn't break him or he'd break himself as well. "are you okay, cal? did i hurt you in anyway?"

calum looked up at him through his tired, hooded eyes and stared into michael's murky green eyes. "you didn't hurt me, mikey. i just, um...er i don't how to put it," he admitted quietly, and the skin around his cheeks slowly painted themselves a rosy-red as michael stitched his eyebrows together.

michael climbed off the younger boy as he shifted uncomfortably under the older one. he sat next to calum, crisscrossing his legs as he looked at calum intently. "what do you mean, cal?"