five│lashton

after a few moments of luke's family and ashton's family talking ashton got a little impatient, rocking gently back and forth on his heels and swayed with the slightly breeze. a few pieces of his long, mangled curls blew into his face, matting down to his sweaty skin.

ashton sighed, pushing the curls from his brow and wiped away the sweat as well, but the little cycle kept reoccurring and frustrated him. he felt a cold, soothing hand slip up the back of his uniform and gently rubbed his back. a soft breathe fanned over his neck, but rough, chapped lips replaced the ticklish air. the lips were luke's, and he gave ashton a quick peck.

"it's okay, baby boy," luke whispered lowly, pressing his body against ashton's lower back. he immediately relaxed into luke's strong arms, wrapping around him. "we'll be out of here in a few, okay. be patient for me, or we won't do anything," luke calmly spoke, pulling back all of ashton's loose, drenched curls and pulled them into a bun for his boyfriend.

luke kept his arms locked securely around his baby, keeping him close to keep him calm. his touch always calmed ashton down, it became something ashton was accustomed to from when they were little and luke would hold ashton's hand, never letting it go until he knew ashton would be okay.

ashton snuggled into luke's neck, breathing in his boyfriend scent; springy soap and coffee, the usual scent lingering but ashton could smell the salty, sweat coming from luke. he didn't mind the mixture of the smell or the fact luke didn't smell too fresh because he didn't either.

ashton enjoyed the time in luke's arms, focusing on everything about luke: his blonde, curly hair sticking to all parts of his head, his sweaty skin glistening under the stadium lights, his flush red face, and the dirt marks littering his white uniform. he took it all in, looking at every little detail about luke; he loved him.

"look at them, anne!" liz cooed, grabbing her camera hanging around her neck and snapping a quick picture. both liz and anne cooed over how 'cute' their sons were, making both luke and ash groan in annoyance. luke shifted turning, his back to his mom and blocking all views of ashton off.

anne smiled brightly, "you boys are adorable! i still can't believe ashton got so lucky, especially after his disgusting habits of leaving his underwear every where," ashton's mother said in a teasing tone. ashton grumbled into luke's skin as his boyfriend chuckled at him.

"aw, is my lil ashy embarrassed?" luke cooed teasingly, pressing a gentle kiss to ashton's head. ashton cheeks reddened, and he was extremely grateful his face was hidden in luke's sweaty uniform.

ashton whined embarrassingly, looking up at luke with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. "lukey, you're being mean," he grumbled and pushed his face back into luke's uniform, scrunching up his nose. luke wrapped his arms around a ashton's waist, pressing a gentle kiss to ashton's head.

"you ready to go, princess?" luke whispered lowly, keeping his voice down so his parents and other teammates didn't hear. too many people would get a kick out of hearing ashton being called princess. he already got enough teasing from when michael found out.

ashton nodded and stepped back from luke's warm body. "yes please, your house or mine?" he asked luke.

"mine," luke replied in seconds, gripping ashton's hand. luke loved being able to be out and the open without hiding this. who he is. that ashton is his. there was once a time he hid himself, but he's glad he changed that because he wouldn't found all of the accepting people in his life.