seven│calm

from / asswin
luke is about to take your lovers virginity

to / asswin
jokes like that aren't funny

to / asswin
besides calum is in my bed

from / asswin
check again dumbass

to / asswin
you better hope they haven't
done anything or luke won't be breathing tomorrow.

-

hot breathes mixed in the tense, fiery air; if the house was burning down luke nor calum would've known the difference. one mess up and it could affect their friendship in the worst way, and neither were ready to let one another ago. they would've fought to the end of time for a friendship like theirs.

luke had stripped calum down slowly minutes before, his eyes molded onto his skin as he took in his best friends beauty. everything about calum screamed innocent and caution; he double checked every move he made to make sure he was pleasing luke. it drove him beyond the point of sanity.

taking a deep breathe to gain control again was all the older boy could do. every primal instinct scream for him to strip the submissive one till he was bare and then proceed to fuck him until calum was crying, begging, and pleading him to take a little mercy on him.

but calum was vulnerable, fragile even, in his own skin. having sex with someone, somebody he trust or doesn't know, was beyond his comfort zone, and luke had knowledge of this too. it's why calum begged for luke to do this, to take him and everything he had to offer. he knew this, with luke it wasn't that special someone, but he came close enough.

with a friendship built on trust, calum knew he was safe in luke's hands. the older boy wasn't one to brag about his sex life, especially 'how many notches he received on his belt' unlike michael. calum trusted michael with his life, but he knew the boy was infamous about spreading the news of whose legs he's spread over time.

though, he believed michael wouldn't boost about the fact of having taken everything from him, he just wasn't brave enough to take that chance. guilt weighed heavily on calum's stomach because he knew deep down he could trust michael with take everything from him. it hurt him deeply.

luke pressed one last warm kiss to between calum's neck and shoulder, holding onto the backs of his thighs while hover over him. the older boys cock would brush over calum's ass or even hole for a few seconds every now and then. he sent calum into a whining frenzy at the small friction. calum wrapped his arms around luke's neck, tugging him closer as he whined.

"calum, unhook your arms. i need to open you up baby," luke ordered him softly, leaning back on his and still grasping calum's though. the small boy whined but unwrapped his hands and tucking them back at his sides as he stared wide and hazy-eyed at luke.

luke chuckled quietly at calum's small whines. he kissed the corner of calum's mouth and putting the younger boy's thighs back on the bed, but he kept them spread. luke reached over and plucked the lube his night stand. he open the bottle, pouring a good amount on his hands as he hummed american idiot quietly. the song always soothed calum, and he wanted the boy comfortable as possible.

luke set the lube down by the side of calum's sweaty body after shutting the lid. he continued to him the song and lifted one of calum's legs over his shoulders, making him shift slightly at the new position. this was all new and different to him. luke didn't want to fuck it up for him.