one│calm

on a boring friday night four best friends sat side by side, leaning against the coach in the clifford's resident. the four boy's were crowded up together and in the basement where one of the bedrooms hangout/bedroom was. it was only the four best friends there for the whole weekend.

with the clifford parents out of town and none of the teenagers were in for partying they decided to crash at michael's house in exchange of a night of video games and pizza. no parties. no girls. no people. just the four life long friends eating pizza and drinking beer while play fifa.

the oldest of the four groaned, brushing back his curly hair from his face as he struggled to play the game and keep his hair out of his face. the oldest one already hated video games as it is, but he was always out number three to one, so the point of trying not to play games was useless.

"ashton, babe you gotta actually attempt to place the ball into the goal," his boyfriend chimed in, making the oldest boy, ashton, even more frustrated. he really wasn't caring for his boyfriends words right now as he focused on the game and beating calum.

calum chuckled quietly at the couple, he was known for his quiet giggles but he wasn't always for talking around other people unless he was comfortable around them. hell, it even took him awhile to talk and be his funny, flirty sexual self around the boy's.

calum cheered in victory when he made the winning goal on ashton, standing up and dancing around. "suck on that, irwin!" the darker boy cheered, dancing around a little. he never dared to be like this in front of other people, but his friends didn't mind because they were the only ones to experience it.

ashton whined loudly and tossed the remote down somewhere against the carpeted flooring. "shut up, hood. you're only good at this game because you have no life," ashton snapped back sourly always have hating to lose and his hatred only made it worse. "you jackàss set me up for failure by making be play calum."

ashton's boyfriend, luke, and their other best friend, michael, both laughed loudly. "babe, we aren't setting you up for failure if you're going to lose to all of us," luke responded, playing with his curly boyfriends hair.

ashton huffed, crossing his arms as he leaned back into his boyfriends chest. luke placed gentle kisses to the back of ashton's neck and wrapped his arms around his boyfriends waist "whatever, i could beat michael's pale àss any day," ashton pouted.

this caused michael to scoff in disbelief, staring at his two friends who were being all mushy and gross. michael might've been a little jealous because he wanted cuddles to, so he grabbed calum from beside him and roughly tugging the smaller boy into his lap.

calum didn't protest. he was use to this because michael always tugged him around; calum would just follow like a loss puppy. the dark boy got comfortable in his best friends lap, resting his head against the crook of michael's neck. michael tightened his arms around calum and kept him close.

"you know very well that i have kicked your àss plenty of times, ashton," michael hummed, resting his chin on calum's head. the pair could've honestly been mistaken as a couple and it wouldn't be the first time they have. michael has always been a touchy friend and calum once hated it, but he learned to love it because michael always wanted to touch him.

"only at fifa!" ashton hollered in protest and pouted. he looked up at luke for some back up, but luke shrugged his shoulders in reply and played with his boyfriends hair. "don't play with my hair if you aren't to have my back," ashton grumbled.