Chapter 8:Could it be?

Five minutes went by. Tracie and Louis barely started their discussion aside from glances and nodding of their heads. Someone has to start this discussion or they will have nothing by the end of the day.

“Ahem,” Louis cleared his throat, “So Trinity, what is your most thrilling thing you have ever done in your life?” He clearly never talked to Tracie. Heck he might not even know her existence. But they have been sitting next to each other since the start of the term. It is not entirely his fault, given that Tracie rarely talk to the other gender.

“It's Tracie by the way," she said, trying to sound casual but it came out as annoyed. Louis was taken aback and immediately apologised. Tracie just waved it off and said, “Well back to discussion. My most thrilling thing I ever did was writing a letter to a complete stranger,” She shrieked in excitement because she is Tracie.

A laugh came from beside her. Tracie turned to face her partner who was laughing. “Wow, you're such a rebel. Writing letters, you sure are something else,” he said between his laughs.

“Don't belittle my achievement. What's yours? Must be more thrilling and dangerous, right?” Tracie said as she rolled her eyes, annoyed that a guy like him is making fun of something that she considers big in her life.

“Oh it sure is,” Louis said as he stopped his laughing, “Riding a bicycle, wait for it, without holding the handle.” He then wore a smirk that seems to say 'Im better than you'.

“What a bad-ass you must be. Your parents must have a hard time controlling you,” Tracie said. She was annoyed but at the same time she got to admit that this guy's achievement is much better than hers.

“What can I say? I am a bad-ass from birth,” he said as the bell for the end of the day rang. “Be a sweetheart and write the report,” he added as he took his bag and went straight for the door. Leaving Tracie astonished for they had little to report about. Tracie just let out a sigh and got her things ready to leave for home.

Tracie exited school as fast as she could because she could not bear to run into Alexander after what happened in the morning. A girl could only handle a certain amount of embarrassment per day. Luck seems to be on her side as the bus arrives when she had just reached the bus stop.

She reached home and entered the house which was filled with balloons. Papa and Momma always go the extra mile for any celebrations within the household. A feast was prepared for the twins. The dining table was decorated with chocolate brownies,chocolate cake,chocolate milkshake and anything chocolate for the twins love chocolate. Papa usually do not allow them to eat chocolate but since it was their half birthday,Papa let them indulge their chocolate.

And so the Jones sat down for a chocolate feast. They all ate to their hearts' contents.And for dessert they had chocolate ice cream together with chocolate syrup and chocolate sprinkles. Tracie was sure she would steer clear of chocolate for the next few days. She excused herself to finish up her homework so that she would have her weekends free from any home work.

Her only homework was English. She did the report adding a few extra details here and there.She was just completing the report when it hit her. Louis Griswald said something about her being a rebel. She quickly rummaged through her memory box and found the note from Mr. Anonymous.

Hey there Miss Secret.Wow you're such a rebel.Hahaha.Your parents must have a hard time controlling you and you 'wild' behaviour.Its good that you're stepping out of your comfort zone.Im interested to join your conquest against Santa for he too had not given me what I wanted.Lets be exchanging notes under the bench partners {enub partners for short} -Mr Anonymous

Could it be? Could Louis Griswald be Mr. Anonymous?