Chapter seven

Rachel

 I smiled when he clutched me to his chest. I felt secure and loved. But at the same time, I was feeling crazy. I wanted this man, but I was in love with my mystery mate. But I also had some kind of deep and real connection with Alpha Michael. For some odd reason he makes me feel something, I never felt before, not even with my mate. 

 I felt his arms tighten around me. His hand brushed lightly across my belly, and rested there. I sigh, and the baby kicks. A smile blossoms across my face, the first kick, I finally felt the first kick. Sighing softly, I close my eyes, and fell fast asleep.

**

 I tried to stretch, and couldn't. A sound of distress came out of my mouth. I open my eyes, and looked around. I pinpointed the reason I couldn't move, it was because, Alpha Michael had his arm, and leg wrapped around me. 

 "Um! Michael! Can you get off of me!" I try to wiggle, and that did nothing. Other than arousing myself. I mentally smacked myself, and shoved my body backward. Other than bruising my butt, and my pride. I saw I didn't even move him, an inch. 

  "Pfft!' I sigh, close my eyes, and fell back asleep. 

 Mike (Michael's wolf)

 I'm going to tell you about my wedding day. The most nerve racking, and the most scariest day of my life. But also the best, and most magical day ever. The day my Wolf mate, actually became my Mate. The  best decision I had ever made. As long as I'm with her, then I'm home. 

  " Hey Benny, do you have the wedding collar." It was our wedding day. And Being the best wolf, he was caring are collars. I was extremely nervous, and I was pacing back, and forth. 

"Do you think she's going to come?"  I was freaking out. I've never been married before, how was I supposed to know what was going to happen. Is she supposed to wait, or is she coming right now.

 I look over at the door, and since I didn't see her. I deflated. She wasn't going to come, She hates me. I'll never love again. I about broke down and cried, when the band of wolves started up. I whip my head around and saw a sight to behold. 

 She had on a gown, of the purest stars, and in her mouth, a beautiful  bouquet, of Amsonia- tabernaemontana. Beautiful blue star shaped flowers. Only found when a wolf, finds her mate, and goes searching for them. If they were to have died before the wedding began, then they weren't meant to be, but if they survived then they had a pure and true love. 

I smiled a big Wolfy grin, and my tail started wagging a mile a minute. I was vibrating with happiness. She gracefully walked down the isle. My heart was pounding, and my paws where sweating. 

 But as soon as I looked into her eyes, I felt as if I'd come home. Her eyes where smiling, and her fluffy tail was wagging. I felt my chest puff out in pride, and the fact that I was about to become mates to the most beautiful, most loving, and most wonderful wolf, in the whole wide world. 

 She gave the bouquet to her best wolf maid-of-honor. Then she turned and faced me. I looked into her eyes, and a big ole grin crash lands on my face. She giggled, and I grinned wider. As one we turned and looked at the Wolfister. 

"Do you Mike Of the woodland pack. Take Brit of the moonpool pack, to be your lawfully wedded Mate?" 

"I do!" I yip.

"And do you Brit, of the moonpool pack. Take Mike, of the woodland pack, as your lawfully wedded Mate?"

"I do!" She grins.