Prologue

Rachel

 The day I was born, wasn't a very good day. I lost my mother, and my father all in the span of coming into the world. My mother died, giving birth to me, and my father blamed me for that. An Innocent baby, who needed her daddy, was cast aside and left to be raised be wolves. Real wolves. 

 My new mother was named Sky, she was a beautiful brown wolf, with yellow eyes. She had lost her cubs when another pack attacked them. Fang my new father is a black wolf with blue eyes, he's been a good dad. After adopting me, Sky gave birth to four wolf cubs.

 one brown male, one black male, and two black females. Pansy, was an adventurer. Patch, has black and brown patches all over her body. Willow has streaks of brown on her almost like a willow tree. River the runt of the litter, he had flowing brown fur, and black waves entwined into his coat. 

 After months of being a bare skinned baby, I shifted for my first time, I had brown and black fur. My mom and dad was happy. I looked like them, I stayed that way for years, being a wolf. It was so exhilarating, and free. 

 My mother, taught us to hunt, and stalk. Are father taught us to fight, and survive. The pack taught us to love, and be a family. My brothers, sisters and I made are own little pack. A four man treow, with each of us taking turns as the Alpha. River had passed away two months after he was born. Each day we would go out and have fun as are own pack, and came home at night to be with are family. 

 We were like that for three years, and then Willow found a mate, and stayed with him. So then it was four. But then Patch left for a month and came home with his own mate. Pansy found her mate in a rogue and left the pack to be with him. I was all alone, with no siblings, and mom decided I find myself something to do, or maybe go and search for a mate myself. 

 So I said bye, and left. I was running in the woods. When I came upon a house, I stopped short, and stared at it. It was beautiful, big white walls, and a flower patch. I walked foward, but something stopped me. I looked around and didn't see anything. I turned back, and came face to face with another wolf. He had black fur, and yellow eyes. He actually looked like River. 

 He was sexy, and all male. He was about a year older than me. I wagged my tail, and whined. He cocked his head to the side. I moved closer, and rolled over showing my belly. He just looked confused. I rolled over, and sat. He sat too, and talked to me. "Who are you strange wolf?" He sounded like a human?

 But I could only whine, didn't he know wolves don't speak. "Hello? Can't you talk?" I just shook my head, and whined. He turned away, and not wanting to be alone, I fallowed him. 

"Mom! I thought all werewolves could talk!?" A woman, with long black hair, and poppy colored eyes. Came out of the house. i was shocked, wolves don't talk to humans, wolves don't talk at all. 

"They do sweetie, why do you ask?" She crouches down, and finally sees me. 

"Because I met her, and she can't talk. She's like us isn't she?" They both look at me, and I took off. 

"Micheal, it's okay. She's probably going home." Micheal, what a beautiful name, for a beautiful wolf. 

I run home, and  Willow came up to meet me. I spoke to her in the way of the wolf. With our bodies. "Stream, mom and dad are dying. They wanted to talk to you." We walked away, and tears leaked out of my eyes. 

"How'd it happen Willow?" 

She snarls. "A pack of wolves, they came out of no where and wounded them. there staying alive long enough to say goodbye to their children." I whimper.

 I walk over to their lain bodies, and laid my head down. Mom puts her paw over my head. "Honey you have to go and find your real family, your real pack. Your part human baby, find that part of you, and go find happiness. Never forget us, you are pack, forever welcome." I cried as I saw the life fade from her loving eyes. The eyes of my only mother.

"Stream, remember all that we have taught you. Remember to be strong, but caring, protective, but passionate, but most of all remember family, and love. We will always love you our daughter, and my pups. You take care of one another. Like in the old days. We'll miss you." I just lost my only parents I have ever known.

***

 I found my father, and he took me in. But he had kids with a woman, and they tolerated me, but didn't love me. My father, and step-mother abused me, everyone at school abused me. I didn't know a moment of peace, I was caged in my room. Never aloud out, I never got to see my wolf family again, and the day of my eighteenth birthday, was the day I became a changed wolf. Quiet literally.