chapter 11

Rachel

I'm going to go insane, being stuck doing nothing except relaxing, yet even that is driving me crazy. I get up and try to sneek out of the house. i peek out the door, look left and right. Bodyguards everywhere or babysitters. He says it's bodyguards but i know he just wants to make sure i dont leave the room to do ANYTHING. I cant even pee in peace. Sometimes i feel like murdering every last one of them just so i can make my own sandwich..... a cook can never go without making food, and i've been reduced to a bedbug. I lay back down on my bed with a groan. "Psst..Psst.......Psst........PSST!!!!!!" I hear some noise over at my window. I get up and go over and look out.

It's Tazz the little young man i've convincced Micheal into letting stay with us. He motions me closer, i go over and he points at my window. I look down and i little step stool is leaning up against the winddow. I grin real big, i flash him a thumbs up. "Give me a minute." I whisper.

I go and put on my jacket,, and grab my jug of water. I lean out the window, to gouage how i should lower myself onto the stool. Don't get me wrong, its not very high i could eaisly just hop out. But being pregnant i dont wanna take any chances. I hobble onto the stool and then my feet hit the ground. I wanted to howl in joy, but that would alert to my escape and that would be ever so terrible. Tazz grabs my hand and smiles at me, I want to cry, but that would also alert them, because i am not a quiet crier.

He leads me to a hidden away gazebo, he has me sit on a very padded chair that can lay down. There's ice tea, and water with some snacks, and a book. He goes to let go of my hand, but i pull him back till he's laying against me. I go to grab the cups and he starts to panic. I sigh and let him get them. I cant be mad at him, HE at least let me outside. We settle back against the chair and i begin to read the book aloud.

An hour or Two later

I wake to a whimper, Tazz seemed to be having a nightmare. I shake him awake, and whisper "Tazz sweetie, wake up. It's all a dream nothings wrong, your okay..."

He wakes up and i notice that it's been awhile since i've escaped from the house. I panic, cause for sure as day, i've been found out and their searching for me right this minute. Well shit....there goes to being in my room alone. At least i was able to have some fun while it lasted. Course all i really did was sleep, but it was the best sleep i've had in forever. Tazz rubs his eyes, and yawns a little. Man he's the cutest little bugger i've ever set my eyes on. He smiles and hugs me. His little body tightens and he whimpers. "what's wrong, Tazz..... whats wrong?" I rub his back as i speak.

I hear a loud growling noise and thats when i knew three things. 1. we've been found out. 2. i know who found us. and 3. We but especially me was in some deep shit.. I waited for the yelling and the pointing and the what the hell is wrong with you speech. But it never happend, I put Tazz down, got up and slowly turned around. When i was lifted off my feet and hugged so very tight. "God i was so scared.. I thought i'd lost you.... Please.....please don't leave me like that again."

"Mich..."

"Shhhh..... I'm not mad, I just.....You..... You just scared the shit out of me. I had a moment of clarity and i realized i might never see you again... Annd that thought tore me up inside and that's when i realized that you had taken up permanent residence in my heart. You've taken and turned my life inside out..... I never knew.... I just.... Please never leave my side again. Your my life and I WILL NEVER LET YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN.... YOU WILL FOREVER BE WITH ME no matter where i go, or what i do, you will be there, and i will be right there next to you.. I never saw myself doing or saying this in my life. But......... Will you be my mate, my wife, and stay with me till the end of time. When im being a dick will you beat be and tell me that i am, will you stay with me if some younger pup takes away my Alpha title (not that they will). I swear to you I will stay with you while your grouchy, hungry and a total grump, when your on your womens time, when you think you've gotten old and ugly, i'll tell you that your still as beautiful as you were the day i met you. When your hairs going grey, and you feel like crap. I'll tell you your still a teenager in my eyes and that grey hair suits you way better. I'll be here with you even if you grow to hate me, and i'll never let you go.." Micheal was saying all that as he was letting out small tears.

I laid my hand on his cheek, and he stopped talking. I smiled up at him, my dream of having someone love me, even when it was crushed. For it to happen with this strong and beautiful wolf was a dream come true. I looked up at him and giggled. "what ever do i need to say to have you kiss me, and stop talking?"

He grinned hugely and tippped my head up close to his. "All you need to do is say yes... and i am forever and always yours."

"Then YES!!!!!!" I scream

He kissed me lightly as if in a dream, and then harder. He stops.. His breath tickling my lips.. "My Queen you have no idea how happy you've made me... I didn't realize how happy just the word yes would make me till it came out of your mouth." He kisses me again.

"Now to express my feelings on another subject.... Why did you leave your room? Oh and now that your mine, you'll be in my room until the dr says otherwise. Oh and before i forget... I love you till the moon and back my adorable little queen." And he just had to open his big fat mouth and ruin the moment. But i didnt care i had my man and i was happy.