"Mamasita"

I woke up to a loud boom coming from the kitchen.

"What the hell could that be?" I wondered, prying my eyes open and looking around my room. Unlike most houses at night, mine was never really eerie. Actually I found it quite comforting. 

I got up from the couch I was sleeping on and walked into the kitchen, dazed.

I was pretty pissed when I saw my favourite vase lying broken on the floor! I crouched down to the ground picking up the broken pieces and throwing them into the garbage.

I got up and looked out the dark window. Boy, was it creepy looking. I got a shiver just looking at it. I turned around and was about to walk out of the kitchen and go back to sleep when I heard whispering behind me.

I couldn't make out what it was hearing at first but it soon began to ring more clearer.

"Mamasitaaa...." It said. "Mamasitaaa...."

My blood ran cold and my breathing stopped. It couldn't be!

Years ago my daughter's husband, Franny died of a huge blood clot from his leg to his heart. It killed hin instantly. 

Before he died that's what he used to call me..

The whispers became louder and louder until it was all I could hear.

"Mamasita, Mamasita, Mamasita..."

It hasn't stopped to this day. I can still hear the quiet murmurs calling out for "Mamasita"To this day torturing me with the darkness that now surrounds me.

Thought I never did see Franny, I know he is still he with us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a story based on true events in the perspective of a women named Terry. For For reasons, like privacy, I have decided not to put much information in the story of the people as much as possible.

Even so this is all very much true...