The Arsenal Building

The Arsenal. Used in the 1800 as a Naval Base and was bombed in 1902. The very place many souls perished in. Nobody would ever enter there. I guess people got bad vibes from the place. I can't imagine why looking back on the history of it but I found it strangly relaxing to just go around and explore.
My mom didn't like me coming here. She must get bad vibes as well or maybe she's afraid there is some serial killer waiting to job out of a shadowy corner with a bloody kitchen knife to brutely rip my insides out. ( quite an imagination huh)But like I said, barley anyone comes in here unless it's teenager looking for a thrill or the occasional stoner looking for a trippy place to blaze up.

I climbed through the large hole in the wall and got up to brush the dust of my pants.
I smiled when I saw it was as cluttered and ransacked as usual. The place also still smelt musty, like old books from a garage sale. Old filing cabinets were toppled over with documents and records were scatters all over the place. Even reminants of human bodies and blood splatters on the wall were clearley visibal. Unfortunately this would freak out any normal person into leaving so I guess I'm a bit weird because this didn't faze me one bit. I've been here before.

I began to dig through some papers when I heard the noise from behind. I slowly looked behind me only to find a small roughed up ragdoll looking right back at me.
I shrugged it off and turned back to rummaging through old papers.

After a while of doing so I began to feel like I was being watched. Getting a bit freaked out I decided to go into another room. As I walked out through the large hole in the wall I saw something at the end of the hall...no scratch that, someone...
It was a small girl with blonde hair wearing a black dress. She turned to face me when I called out to her. My eyes grew aside when I realized how pale and frail she was in fact, she looked dead...

I began to back away in fear when she said "My name is Kathrine wont you play hide and seek with me? Come on, stay! It gets so lonely around here!" It seemed like I could feel death itself when I heard the little girl's voice. I turned to run away but only to slip on a peice of broken glass and slammed my head on the bloodstained wall.

For what seemed like an eternity I finally woke up a to see my mother hovering over me. I looked into the hole in the wall scared to death that little dead girl would come back for me. I looked back at my mother when u saw something that made my heart stop and my hair stand on end.

Hovering over me wasn't my mother. It was Kathrine staring straight through me with her pitch black eyes.

"Now, let's play hide and seek"

~Mary