Promenade- Chapter Nineteen

Hey guys! Well sorry for the parts of my story where I like,fast forward scenes a lot. Example, "Three weeks later" so it is because I have bigger ideas in store for the future chapters and as much as possible you guys wanna know,what those are,right?

"Expect the unexpected" is all I can say when it comes to answering the question, "What should I expect from the future chapters?" So I hope you guys understand and love the upcoming chapters and my ideas. Thanks for the 1,700+ reads <3

Ily all :)

-----------------

It was finally the day of my prom. I had no idea what to expect. I was just happy that my mom will be my chaperone and I have an amazing date.

But then, you know those nervous moments before the prom night. You had no idea what was gonna happen.

*three weeks earlier*

I went to bed. He lied beside me. I faced to the other side not facing him.

There he was, my perverted boyfriend.

-

-

-

-

I woke up, him still next to me. Watching him sleep,it was really fascinating.

He looked so innocent and so angelic while he was sleeping.

But then when he's awake, he was this angel who just gets really perverted.

He woke up. He stretched his arms out. "Good morning drunk retard." I threw a pillow at him.

"Good morning beautiful, how was your night? Mine was wonderful, with you by my side and when---" I cut him off.

"Okay,okay. I had a horrible evening and I hate you. You remind me of....... Shrek." I fake-frowned.

"I love you too! Shrek? Seriously? Why are you so hard on me?" He pouted.

"Because I hate that I love you. You annoy me at times but I can simply not resist you."

He had a tight grip on my wrist,pinning me down against the bed. He was on top of me,breathless.

"You can't resist me,huh?" He said.

"No." I smirked.

I kissed him hard, pulling him closer. He was on top me.

I managed to get on top of him.

"Your strength impresses me." He smirked.

I kissed him,roughly. He kissed me back, even rougher than I did. It was fast,but then it felt good. So good.

I pulled away. "Okay. Fine then. I really,really love you even if you can be such a moron at something. I love you bae." I smiled.

"I love you too,boo." He got up and put on his shirt.

"Do you have to go now?" I asked.

"If you want me to stay,I will." He smiled.

"Well I'm gonna be on the phone with mom." I said.

"I guess I can entertain your dad downstairs?" He said.

"Go ahead." I smiled. He kissed my forehead and hurried out.

I called mom.

"Hey sweetie." Mom said,upon answering.

"Hey mom. I miss you."

"I miss you too darling. So what made you call?"

"Mom, my prom is in three weeks. And I think I need your help."