The Perfect Date- Chapter Fifteen

I had no idea if I should feel happy or annoyed or probably a mix of both. Everything that happened,it all happened in a whirlwind.

It was like I didn't know what to expect. But then I realized I love him more than I know I do.

-----------------------

*Here goes the real start of chapter fifteen :)*

Everything will go as planned... hopefully. It's just... I'm feeling nervous. What happens if things won't go accordingly?

Brianna's P.O.V

Before I put the blindfold on, Kendall told me, "Let's get out of the car first. And I have to get something from the trunk." I nodded. He went to the trunk of the car and I waited.

Then suddenly, somebody covered my eyes and carried me,taking me away. It wasn't Kendall. I felt horrified. I didn't know what to do.   "Kendall!" I screamed. I didn't hear an answer.

What if they did something to him? What if they'll do something to the both of us?

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Don't talk. Don't say a word." Someone said. It was a guy. His voice was frightening. I tried letting go but then I realized,my hands were handcuffed. I couldn't see anything,I couldn't move.

I was taken somewhere else.

"Just let us go!" I heard someone yell. It was Kendall. We were both kidnapped. Who would even get us kidnapped? And on Valentines day...seriously?

Well looks like we were taken somewhere else.

"You just ruined our plans. I was supposed to give my girlfriend the best date she'll ever have but its all gone." Kendall said, he didn't have the power to break free. We had no choice.

"You can get out, in one condition."

"What do we have to do?"

"Oh no. Only one of you has to do it."

"Then I'll do it."

"Oh young boy. My condition is simple."

"Just say it!" Kendall yelled, filled with anger and tension.

"If you want her to be safe,you'll have to sacrifice your life..... for hers."

"Okay then. Take me. Take my life. Not hers."

"Kendall! You don't have to do this." I cried.

"But I love you."

"Enough with the chitchat! Just do what I'm telling you to do. Do I take your life instead of hers? Or do I kill her, in exchange of your safety and freedom?"

"Take me." Kendall said.

"No.....no. This can't be. Kendall,please don't. You have a life to live,you deserve it more than I do." I was hurt. I felt upset. He's willing to sacrifice his life for mine.

I heard a gun shot.

This isn't happening. I'm dreaming. Am I?

But no. This is true. It was all reality. Not just any dream. And if it was,it would be a nightmare.

It's a real nightmare. I'm awake.

I heard a gun shot once more. Now it wasn't just once. The shot happened thrice. What if they killed him?