The Feeling That I Can't Understand- Chapter Four

Hey everyone! Hope you guys like it so far! I promises to continue updating even if I have school, I also promise that ill give you the best of what I can in this fanfic. Thanks a lot for continuously reading my fanfic. It really means alot to me! xx P.S, this is where it really starts. ;)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What did they even have to tell me? I had no idea at all. What was something that they really have to tell me? I ought to know.

"What do you have to tell me then?" I asked them.

"Well you seemed to have so much fun talking to him. Admit it." Ryanne said, in a really angry tone.

"Is that what you guys wanted to tell me?"I said.

"No. We're here to warn you." Scarlett said.

"About what?" I knew it.

This has something to do with Kendall. I can feel it.

"We're here to warn you about Kendall." Ryanne said.

"Because of what?" I asked. "Because he-----" She was cut off.

"Hey Brianna," I turned around and saw Kendall looking at me, smiling.

Did he hear what we were talking about? I really hope not. He might get mad if he did. I guess.

"Oh..... hey there Kendall." I said, smiling.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Well I was wondering... can you please hang out with me after class, and help me study for the exam tomorrow? I really need help with it." He said.

Do I even have plans later? Well. "Sure I will. Where?" I asked him.

"At the cafe, I guess. What do you think?" He asked me.

"Sure. Sounds good. I'll see you later at the cafe then. Let's meet up there." I said, smiling at him.

He nodded and left. I turned back to my friends, "Guys, I'm so sorry. What were you saying again?" I apologized.

"Well we just wanted to warn you. As your best friends, we care about you and we know you more than you think we do. We just wanted you to know this, you know how Kendall is, right? So please be cautious around him, and don't hang out with him everytime. Don't trust him easily. We know how he goes and makes his move. Its so old school so please, Bri, you've been warned. We don't want you getting hurt in the future, because that's how much we love you." Ryanne said, smiling at me.

"Aww, thanks guys. I love you too. But I don't even like him. I doubt that I even will. It seems like one of the most impossible things that could ever happen." I said, smiling.

It just seemed like the worst idea ever. Me falling for someone? Hahaha no. Never. Maybe I fell for something. I fell in love with school. The only thing I'm passionate for. That will never change.

"Good then, we're so happy for you. You seem so grown up and you know how to handle things amazingly." Scarlett said,smiling at me.

"Aw thanks guys. But this never would have happened if it wasn't for you three." I smiled, and I gave them a hug.

Class was done and I headed out of the room. I suddenly saw Kendall outside the room.

"Hey there, Didn't I tell you to meet me at the cafe? No place else?" I said, in an angry tone.

This is gonna be fun. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm really sorry. I forgot. It got out of my mind. Are you mad at me?" He said, I could see the sad look on his face.