Bonus - Q&A

Author: hey all! I don't know if you all saw my tweet the other day. But i said once we reached 1k reads I'd post a Q&A. And we hit 1k so here we are! I just want to say thank you, also thank you to everyone he tweeted and dm'd me questions for all the cast (including Avery and Jackson.) we are here today with,

*drumroll rocks the bed the author is in and teleports her to a hammock that can fit (conveniently) six people)

Author: Poppy!

Poppy: hey guys!

Author: Troy,

Troy: sup

Author: and from the grave, Levi. Yes you can now have a name, I never even realised I didn't give him one. But holla let's go. This question is for Poppy. Why did you decide to message Troy instead of just going up to him?

Poppy: because i was into cliches. And I read all these books on wattpad about people finding love and stuff by texts or calls. I thought I'd give it a try. Plus, I'm shy.

Author: Troy this ones from one of our very loyal readers Alexiana. Why did you like Kelsey?

Troy: I love your name!

*poppy glares at him*

Troy: also I liked Kelsey because at the time i was a boy, she was a girl. A pretty, popular girl I think every boy liked her. I wasn't an expectation.

Author: okay this ones for Levi from *looks through her papers* ahhh! This is from Jayden. He wants to know why did you decide to save Poppy instead of saving yourself?

Levi: because I loved her. She was my girlfriend and I would rather die then her.

Author: awh that's so sweet! Anyways *clears throat* back to the questions. Poppy! noswaghan via Instagram wants to know. How did you cope with your eating disorder when you didn't have Troy?

Poppy: well I didn't really cope with it per se. But even though Troy helped a lot. *takes his hand* as the time progressed and the disorder started coming back. I went to therapy and started by eating snacks, then one meal, then two. Then to three big meals. It was a long process but I'm glad I had Troy. *pecks his lips*

*author blurs out their faces because she can do that. Author perks. When they stop she unblurs their faces*

Levi: im so happy for them. *he says in the air because Troy and Poppy can't see spirits*

Author: I know right awh. Okay another question from Poppy. How's Avery?

Poppy: why don't you just go check out her book?

*author screams because the fifTH WALL IS BROKEN*

Poppy: but no she's good. Jackson is such a nice boy. *troy grunts resulting in Poppy whacking him over the head with a book she conveniently found* we are both glad she's happy.

*author nods and smiles viciously at Troy and makes Avery and Jackson appear out of thin air*

Jackson: woah. Weird. Hey mrs and mr Daniels.