Stwo - Lovin You

Poppy aka Bell: italics
Troy aka spaghetti boy: bold
Other: underlined

"I saw you there, across the room,
it felt like I was on the moon.
Jokes, I was in the nude."

"Wait, I gave you my jacket when Kelsey and her posey stole your clothes?!"

"You sure did."

"The girls locker room."

"Can I just say before I actually see you, I'm glad I met you Troy. You've made me the happiest girl ever, and-and I lo-"

"Wait don't say it."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to tell me to my face so I can kiss you."

Troy rounds the corner and pushes open the girls locker room doors. He glances around and sees a slither of black hair and he stops. "Bell?"

She smiles at the name and turns around. "Spaghetti boy."

"Wow." He mutters.

She puts her hands on her face, "what is there something on my face? I swear I got all the chocolate off."

He laughs and she thinks it's music to her ears. She smiles and started laughing along. "You laugh and look like an angel."

Poppy looks at the ground and shuffles her feet. "Thank you Troy."

He smiles, "so what were you going to say on the phone?"

She breathed in deeply and fiddled with the hem of her shirt. He took a breath and grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers. Her breathe hitched and she smiled at the floor. "So?"

"As I was saying, you've made me happy. I used to be depressed, I never ate and I used to self harm all the time. I was on anti-depressants. Till I met you. Then I got off them and I ate and I haven't self harmed since I met you. I love you Troy."

He lifted her head up by her chin. He cupped her cheeks. "Can I say something?"

She nodded. "I love you too Poppy."

"Kiss-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence when his lips were on hers and everything was alright. They were happy, they were Bell and Spaghetti Boy. And their love story started with a hello...... literally.

[authorsnote]
there's only the epilogue left. *starts sobbing*