Epilogue

Poppy aka Bell: italics
Troy aka spaghetti boy: bold
Other: underlined

4 years later.

Troy pushes the velvet black box into his pocket and runs his hands through his hair. "Hey babe I'm ready."

He turns around and smiles at his girlfriend of four years. "Ready for dinner?"

She nodded her head, "what's the occasion anyway?"

He frowned. "Can't I take out my wonderful girlfriend to dinner?"

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Of course you can."

-

Troy clasped his hands together. "Poppy, um I'm not good with stating my feelings but. I know that I love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Poppy Jane Edwards, will you marry me?"

He got down on one knee and opened the black velvet box. Poppy's hands flew up to her mouth and she started crying. She nodded her head. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Everyone around them starting clapping and Troy pulled Poppy close to him and kissed her. He released her and spun her around. "I love you fiancée."

"No I love you fiancée."

-

3 years after engagement

"Avery! Dinner time baby."

"Where's daddy mama."

"He's at work he'll be home soon."

"Mummy guess what!"

"What?"

"I turning four tomorrow. Yay cake!"

"Yes baby your all grown up."

"Daddy's home!"

"How was work sweetie."

Troy picked up his three year old daughter and threw her up in the air. "My princess is turning four tomorrow."

"Wheeeeee daddy higher."

"Troy put her down before you kill her." Troy put Avery down and she ran off up the stairs to play with her toys.

"It's okay if I break her. We can just make more."

Poppy put her hand on her tummy, "What do you think of a family of four?"

Troy whipped around. "Your pregnant!"

Poppy nodded. Troy swung her around. "I love you my pregnant gorgeous wife."

"I love you too handsome husband."

And Poppy was glad she pranked Troy and Troy was glad he answered.

[authorsnote]
Oh my god. That's it this is the end. *starts sobbing* thank you guys so much for reading and voting on this story it honestly means so much. I know it's not the best story out there but it's my baby and the first story I've completed! There will be a sequel, and it's about Avery it will be called 'nerd and jock' and it will be another dialogue book yay! And I'm also writing another dialogue book called 'communicating through phones' So yeah look out for those.

Until next time, I love yous,

R xxxx