Fozzy & VanC - Tape Deck

Poppy aka Bell: italics
Troy aka spaghetti boy: bold
Other: underlined

hey, I don't know why I'm saying this. maybe because it's 4am in the morning and I'm breaking or, maybe because you don't know me and I only know your name and that you're like the most POPULARIST guy at CCC. but I think it's the fact that you don't know who I am. makes me feel safe, content that you can't hurt me, that I'm still invisible. maybe because you're my only real friend that hasn't left, or actually wants me around. hell are we even friends you don't even know who i really am. we've talked twice and honestly i wouldn't want to be friends with me. but maybe after I tell you everything you'll leave. because every one does.

maybe it's because this depression makes me not give a fuck, but this anxiety makes me care so fucking much. it's like you put the stars in the sky then snatched them away. but this anorexia nervosa won't go away. it's weird to think two months ago I was 90kgs and now I'm 60kg. that's bad right? for a 17 year old anyways.

I don't know why I'm even telling you this. maybe because I'm hoping you won't leave. maybe you'll tell me I will be OKAY. lol, I won't be, and you'll leave anyways. but there's still that inkling of hope. that will probably crash and burn.

Im sick of being the bullied nerdy girl. I got bullied by Kelsey Harper, did you know that? Probably not because you never noticed me. You never noticed how much I liked you. Because you don't notice unpopular people like me.

*deletes message*

[authorsnote]
so, this is pretty much Poppy's story. she suffers with a lot of mental illnesses and she was going to send it too Troy. but then she deleted it. I've done this a lot of times. went to send my friends my life story. and I know they would leave if they found out how fucked up I was. so I say 'I'm fine'. and I'm rambling, but,

i love you all too the moon and back

love from,
R xxx