Bonus - Her

*heres another bonus because @miss-mendez and @smiley_simran02 wanted more!*

Poppy aka Bell: italics
Troy aka spaghetti boy: bold
Other: underlined

"Hey babe,"

"Yeah."

"Remember when we first started talked we were playing ten questions?"

"Mhmm of course."

"Who's her?"

"I-I."

"You don't have to tell me. I was just curious. That's all. Just forget I asked."

"No, no. You told me about Jason. So I'll tell you about her. My little sister."

"Oh Troy."

"She died, all because of me. I used to be so wound up with girls. She asked me to go with her to get ice-cream. I chucked her a few dollars and slammed the door in her face,"

h o l d s h a n d

s q u e e z e s "She got hit by a car, my dad hated me; hates me. Mum doesn't think of me the same. Trisha is the only one who treats me the same. Like I'm not a murderer."

"No! Troy, you aren't a murderer. You didn't run her over with that car. Yeah, I admit. You should have gone with her. But the pasts the past. I'm sure she forgives you. Just realise, not everything falls onto you."

"I love you princess."

"I love me too."

"Way to ruin a moment."

"That's me the moment ruiner-"

INTENSE MAKEOUT SESSION COMMENCES!

[authorsnote]
Okay this is officially, officially the end. No more bonuses nothing. Zilch nada. BUT GO READ NERD AND JOCK pwease *pouts and gives insanely good puppy eyes* I'll give you a cookieeeeeeee.

Lots of love