Chapter Eight

(Ellis's POV)

Waking up was one thing, but waking next to my stepbrother was another. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and head snuggled in neck. I couldn't lie, this was heaven. As much as I wanted to lay here and watch Ace sleep I needed to get out of bed.

"Ace" My hands try to shake him awake. He had a pretty good grip around my waist. Almost as if he didn't want to let me go.

But he'd have to. I've got Stanford thats all the way in California. In weeks from now I'd have to leave. The flight was booked and my mother has contacted Stanford's administration office telling them when I'd arrive.

I look at Ace as he began to move around like five year old who was getting ready to wake up. When he stops his eyes immediately open, looking strate at me with a smile. I smile back.

"Morning El," he says sending shivers down my back. Who knew his morning voice was so attractive. "I don't remember you getting in bed with me. Did you miss me already Ace?" I tease.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't," he says making us laugh. I sit up in my bed pulling the sheets from over me. "No where are you going?" I giggle at how childish he looked when he suck his bottom lip out.

"Shower" I call from behind as I was making my way in.

"Can I join?"

"No!"

(Ace's POV)

What she didn't know was that she didn't have a choice. I jump out if her bed quickly grabbing I towel from my room. When I get back I noticed that she already started the shower. Surprisingly, the door was open so I didn't have to pick the lock.

I take of my clothing quietly so she wouldn't noticed. The next step was difficult as I slip into the shower, keeping my distance.

I burn holes into El's back side and I couldn't stop. God how'd I get so lucky? I couldn't help but get closer to the point where my hands wrap around her.

"Oh my god Ace! get out," El tries to cover herself making me smirk. She obviously didn't know that I saw it all before. "Hello earth to Ace!"

"Hey!" I say quietly, pulling her into me. She's nervous, I could tell. She looks anywhere else but my eyes, she does this when she's nervous. "El, look at me"

"What are you trying to prove. That-"

"Shhhh, you talk to much"

(Ellis's POV)

What does he think he's doing? Why didn't I lock the bathroom door?

Because you wanted this El.

No, No I didn't. At least not no-

Shut up and kiss him El

That's exactly what I did. I kissed him and it felt great. I didn't care about what was around me or even the fact that I was naked in a shower with Ace -my step brothers.

My hands trail up his body until they reach his hair. His wet hair, that I'd fill my hands in because it felt right. And his hands on my back, pushing me closer as he kissed back.

"E-El wait"

"What?" I question. "Do you not want me?"

"I do bu-"

"Then shut up before its to late"

.

My breathing is unsteady. I'm laying on my bed, letting Ace kiss every bit of me. "So beautiful," he whispers into my ear.

I knew what was next. His hands cup my warmth moving in slow circles as I try to restrain my moans. Bit I couldn't, soft moan escape my lip. "It's okay baby, nobody is home. Say my name El."

"Ace!" I moan as one of his fingets slip into me. In an out he slowly pumps is finger adding another. The pleasure was so much, my hips snap up. I couldn't hold it. My burnings core was calling for him. I cried out and moan as pressure is applied to my warmth, grinding my hips. I was close.  I through my head back, gripping my beed sheets. "A-Ace I'm close!" I maon. He pulls his fingers out looking at me.

"Not yet"

I could feel is hard member agsinst my thigh. I reach out for it slowly stroking it. His moans get louder and louder as his his buck gently against me. "El, I need to feel you"

I feel him move up to position himself. I look him directly in the eye. I feel him slowly enter me and I bite down one lip.

"God your so tight"

I breath heavily as he pushes more into me. When he's finally in me, he begins to thrust. I hadn't even realized that I stopped breathing until I let out a shaking moan.

"Faster" He picks up the speed as everything inside of me is filled up. My nails attacking his back, leaving read puffy lines from my nails. He lifts my leg for a better angle.

"Fuck! Ace do that again!" I maon loud. I didn't know what it was but it felt so good

He slows down nibbling on my neck. "What? This?" He Immediately slams into me making me scream in ecstasy. He's thrusting at a faster past and I can feel myself getting closer to my high. He room was filled with our moans and skin hitting against each other

"Yes! Yes there! I'm so close Ace!"

"Cum for me El, I need it"

My body screams and my legs shake. It felt like heaven. "Oh god!" I moaned as I felt my eyes roll back. Everything in me shuts off, and the knot inside is release and im taken over my a wave of pleasure hits me. I came.

Shortly after, Ace cums and releases a loud grunt. I whimper at the lost of contact when he pulls out of my now sore warmth.

I look at Ace who was already looking at me. "I love you El" he says to me. I move closer into him snuggling into his chest. "I love you Ace"

He wraps his arms tightly around me. Like before. As if he never wanted to let me go.

A/N: Hopefully you like the smut.... not the best at writing it :)

What do you think will happen if El leaves for Stanford? Will she even leave at all?

          Comment!

Don't forget to vote Lovelyssss xoxo♥