Chapter Six

(Ellis's POV)

"El whats wrong? You haven't been eating all day."

Why would I want to eat after feeling like shit. Stupid and naive I was to believe Ace and I meant something. I drop my fork rising up from my chair. I didn't even want to be here, so I went up to my room. It wouldn't matter because thats what I've been doing for the past two days. I'm a girl with emotions! Of course I haven't gotten over it.

I hated this. I hated crying and felling like I was used. Its the worst feeling in the wolrd. A feeling no one would ever want to go through. I haven't seen nor spoken to Ace since that day. It's already been two days since the 'fight'.

I stay in my room all day, not paying attention to anyone. My mom knows some things up between us but after I asked her to stop asking she hasn't spoken of it. When ever I think of Ace, I want to be with him, in his arms, but then I fell like tearing him apart into a million pieces to make him feel the way I felt iver these two days.

"El" The voice of my mother interrupted my thinking, as im now facing reality. "Eric and I are taking Linda for ice cream. Want to join?"

"no" I simply say. My mom closes the door annoyingly as I stayed in bed. I wish I could go to sleep but that'll never happened because over all the tines I've tried, it never works.

"El, can we talk" My head snaps to who stood at the door. The one I wanted to stay away from. He looked at me pleasingly, looking for some sort off answer but I wasn't going to give him the time of day.

"silent treatment I see" He says walking in and locking the door behind him. I narrow my eyes, eying him closely. That's when I stood up going for the door but I was stop.

My arm gripped and easily pushed against the wall. I was lost and my heart was going at an unbelievable rate. Ace was seconds -not inches, but seconds- close to me. Every time I let my cheast raise, our cheast met. Just that close.

I stare into his eyes confused untill I see the lust in his eyes. His hands pulling strands of hair back letting his fingers trace my cheeks. I don't think I've ever seen Ace in this stage.

"Your such a pain in the ass, El," says Ace. He brought to mines, giving me time to respond. I missed his lips, and I missed them more when he pulled them away. "I'd teach you a lesson or two but I'm not going to do that"

His hands reach for my bum, squeezing them. Immediately, he attached my sweet spot leaving me to squeal under his touch. I followed his touch as his hand slowly go under my shirt up my back.

I couldn't help but reach for his hair felling his hand detach my bra clasp and attaching my breast under my shirt.

"God!" I say gasping. This was heaven and as time passed by I wanted more. "Ace. Please?" I plead. He laughs, and the vibration against my spot sent cold chills.

"You want me El?" Ace teased.

"To bad your ignoring me" He said sending me a puppy face before pulling away. "I'll be in my room when your ready to hear me out"

unbelievable. What the fuck just happened. Why do I feel thus way?

I couldn't believe he actually had the nerve to do that. He left me in a state of frustration. I wanted him, and never had I though my day would go like this. 

"I'll be in my room when your ready to hear me out" his words stayed stuck in my head. He never got to explain but I felt like I didn't need to because I knew what's happened.

...

...

...

"The letters are here. This is it" She says opening the door. I open my eyes staring at my mom. Is she kidding? It was way to early for this.  That when I looked at her and though over her words.  The letters!

Its been a month or so, since I've been waiting for this. I need to know if I was accepted, yhis could be it. Yesrs of hard work coukd pay off. Eagerly I rip the envelope open for Stanford, only caring about that university.

' Congratulations! On behalf of the Office of Undergraduate Admission, it is my pleasure to offer you admission to Stanford...'

I began jumping and screaming, scaring the living hell out of my mother. "You got in!" she yells

I watch as she runs out of my room calling for Eric with my acceptance letter in hand. "Eric look! "

I was moving to California and going to the one school I've wanted to go to. This was it! These were tewrs of joy for once in days. I was so happy that nothing could break me down at this moment. Cassie!

I jumped up from my bed throwing on a jacket and sliping on my flats. "Where are you going!?" My mom calls out.

"Cassie's!" I yell back running out the door and into my car. I pull out of the lot blasting the radio singing along. I probably looked like a mad woman to the others who stopped next to me during red lights, but I didn't care cause I, Eliss got into Stanford!

"Cassie! I yell opening her door. Her brother looks at me awkwardly as im running to her room as soon as I entered she was in tears yet jumping around like crazy. "I got in!" We say at the same time. We look at each othe screaming like idiots. Thats when I pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "wjats with all the screaming?" Cassie's mother asked. "El got in!" she practically yells.

Her mother congratulates me and wishes me the best of luck before leaving. "so we're going to California!" I say

" El?"

"yeah?"

"What about you and A-"

"Stop!" I say to he before she could finish I wasn't in the mood to.

"Are you going to tell him," Cassie pushed.

"I don't know" I say looking away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/n

Late post I know! But I mad this chapter longer. Trying to get back to writing again, but mi motivation has flown out thw window :( which annoys me. Ive honestly been trying to right but when I do it just doesn't feel right so I ended up doing it over.

But I really hope you enjoy this rushed chapter as I promised others I'd get it done over the weekend.

Please COMMENT it helps me ALOT

~Aila xoxo♥