Chapter One

Chapter 1

I continued to pick at my food, not bothering to look up. I wasn't hungry, nor in the mood for this type of situation. I wouldn't dare to look up after last nights event with Ace, my step brother. It was wrong, and stupid of me to let it get to the way it did I could almost replay it in my head.

(Last Night)

"Ace could you please stop!" I nervously bit my lips as I scanned the text book. I was supposed to be helping Ace with English like he asked but I couldn't focus. Ace had his hands on my knees rubbing them softly. His hands slowly found their way up my thigh until I smacked them away. As flattering as it was, I knew it was wrong.

"C'mon El" He pushes his hands back in place, except this time he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widen to a size, before I found myself kissing back, his lips so soft and tender. His hands brush past my sensitive spot down below, causing me to fist his hair to restrain my moans, but I wish he had kept it there. His kisses trail down my neck, immediately finding my sweet spot.It was as if he knew exactly were it was at, awkward. His tongue taking over my spot, making this feel so right as butterflies formed at the pit of my stomach. Soft moan escape my lip, trying hard not to because his sister's room was next door. My insides scream at how hot this was, but that soon faded away as I realized how wrong this was.

Instantly I pushed Ace off of me, jumping up. He looked utterly confused as I was in shock as to what just happened. Ace was my step brother, NOT my make out buddy. "El I know you enjoyed it"

I look away blushing, "Ace, this never happened" I grab my book and run out of his room, still thinking about what had happened (End)

***

"El Dear, You haven't even touched your food" My mother says looking worried.

"I umm, ate at Cassie's" I lie. My moms look softens before telling me I could leave. I left without looking back, not ready to to face Ace. What happened that night wont ever happen again because it was a mistake! Even if I did have a girly crush on him, I still saw Ace as my brother.

I sat on my bed with my head in hands. That night was the only things on my mind. I thought about how ridiculous it was of me to respond back, and how amazing he was during those few seconds or so.

And throught the whole day, I locked myself in my room or stayed over Cassie's (my best friend). I didn't want to face Ace because I knew for a fact that he won't let our conversations be normal anymore. He'll end up seducing be, out of my poor little mind. I mentally slap myself for how ridiculous this was.

My phone beside me buzzes indicating it was a message. I immediately regret checking who it was because it was Ace.

From: Ace 

Mssg: You can't hide from me for long babe ;)

I didn't bother to reply, just like I did with all the other ones he sent. Was he trying to torture me because it was working. Suddenly my door open reveal a topless Ace. "Did you get my message?"

"Yes I did! along with the other messages. Ace could you please cover up" I say annoyed.

He completely ignores me, walking closer to me before the side of my bed sunk down with his weight. I tense up feeling his hands lay on my shoulder, rubbing it slowly. "Relax" Ace whispers in my ear, sending cold shivers down my back. I couldn't when he has my earlobe between his teeth gliding his tongue over my neck. I clutch my legs close, trying to ignore the feeling of pounding between my legs, begging for pleasure. I immediately push Ace away, not enjoying the fact that our parents were still around.

"Ace!" I growl at his attempt to continue.  

"El, don't act like what happened didn't mean anything" I roll my eyes at how ridiculous he sounds.

"It'll never happen again!" I say to him.

He laughs, confusing me as he walks up behind me. His hands are placed firmly at my waist just before he pulls my closer, heavy breathing against my neck. My heart rate picks up as his lips peck my ear before speaking.

"Oh El, baby. It will happen again" Determination thickly held in his words

********************************* 

(A/N)

New book! Yeah xD

Hopefully you all enjoy reading it as much as I'll enjoy writing ^.^

Please Vote & Comment

Byeee Lovelyssss xoxo♥