Chapter Three

Chapter Three

(Ace's POV)

It's midnight and Ellis was still out of sight. Honestly, I was a bit worried, which ran my nerves. I knew Ellis was hiding from me, and she knew she loved every part of it. I know it was wrong but I could care less about whats wrong from right.

My ears pick up on keys fiddling, and a door closing. I shot out of bed walking to my door and hiding behind the wall. When I heard Ellis walking to her door I quickly pull her into my room, covering her mouth. You could easily hear fainted scream as I pin her to the wall. I tell her to keep quiet with my fingers against my lip. "Your such an ass" She yells light.

I grin at how hot she looks angry, "What do you want!"

"Stay with me" I tell her, still pinning her against the wall.

"Ace, if this is about that text then no! Im not your little toy to be messing with!"

Thats what she thought it was? It was more than that, and it angered me that she though this was a joke. My body tensed up and so did hers as she notices im angry.

"God dammit El! This isn't a joke if that's what you think it is. I'm falling for you and its been two years. I try forgetting about you but El you make it so fucking hard to do that. Two years is way to long, and im here to claim you because I know damn well you feel just about the same way. Im not giving up" I pull away turning my back at her.

(Ellis's POV)

Ace just finished telling me how he felt, and just standing there, I felt like I've hurt him. He was right, I did feel the same way but I'm afraid of us getting caught. Somewhere in me I still see him as my brother. Those thought still linger around whenever we touch and kiss.

I stare at him in shock because I always saw Ace as the bad boy type but him telling me this made me see his soft spot. I walk up to him, making sure to face him. His eyes stared into mine and I couldn't hold back the urge to kiss those tender lios of his. I pulled him closer to me hoping to feel a sign from Ace, but he did nothing.

I walk away kicking off my shoes and taking off my clothes. "What are you doing?" Ace questions.

I grab one of his shirts pulling it over my head before tugging it down. "Staying"

I lay on his bed, pulling the sheets ofer my shoulders. Soon I felt the bed sink down on my side and arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

***

Heavy breathing, warm arms around my waist, relaxing sent. Images if last night stuck in my head. I turn to face Ace who was already awake. "Morning" His morning voice was just as sexy as I imagined it. "morning"

Honestly I didn't want to move from this position. I snuggle my head into his chest hugging him tightly. Was this wrong? My step brother and I having feelings for each other?

"Eww, You guys were going to kiss!"

I jumped up looking at Linda who was disgusted. She was already 11 turning 12 and so she knew for a fact what she was seeing. Only problem was, she had trouble keeping that trap of her's shut!

Ace runs up to her, closing the door shut. "Linda what are you doing in here?" I asked, because if our parents found out, wo knows what could happen.

"Calm down El, I already know you guys like each other. I wont tell!"

I stare at Ace shocked. "Did you tell her" I asked Ace.

"No, You guys just forget that I'm around when mom and dad leave" she says giggling. I laugh because this was funny and soon Ace was laughing too.

"I'd rather El be your girlfriend because those other girls are NOT your type" Linda says

"And what is my type?" Ace asked

"Easy! El is your type" Linda says skipping out of the room.

I look at Ace who was already looking at me. "You know, shes right" he says. 

********************************* 

(A/N)

Wassup!!!!! Did you like or no? Let me know!

No school today which mean more writing! For those Directioners out there who want a Fanfic, I'll be writing one. Yeah!!!

Goodbye xoxo♥