Chapter Two

Chapter Two

(Ace's POV)

Ever since I left her room, all I've been thinking about is her. The things I'd do to her, just dreaming of her screaming my name. God, my feelings towards Ellis were real ever since we met. I try to forget about her, but it only make me want her more, to the the point where I'm making it aware of the fact that I want El to be mines. I hated it when we go out and boys would flirt on her. El was going to be mine, there was no way I was letting her go now. I wasn't her biological brother, so I didn't see as Ellis did. It's hard two when all im thinking about is her and wanting her to be mine.

I walk out of my room, sure that Ellis was downstairs. Thankfully, our parents were gone at work and Linda (my little sister) was at summer camp, which meant me and El all alone.

I growl inwardly at the sight before me. El was wearing and oversized shirt not wearing anything else other than underwear covered under the shirt she wore. My eyes scan her body, wanting to touch ever part of her. Just lookiny at El turned me on!

"Could you not look at me in that way" Ell's voice interrupts my thinking, but I quickly send her a cheeky grin.

"Thats impossible when all your wearing is a top and underwear" She gasps, trying to pull down her shirt. I began walking closer to her, winking "To late to be covering up, babe"

(Ellis's POV)

I gulp as Ace walks closer to me with that smirk of his. I knew exactly what he was thinking and I knew I needed to leave before he did something. I step forward trying to walk away before Ace stops me. In seconds Ace is pushing me up on the counter, so that I was sitting with his leg in between my legs. He laughs lightly at he's defeat.

"Ellis, I thought we talked about this" His voice sending chills down my back like it always did. His hands lay on my thigh as he brings his lips closer. He was going to kiss me and I didn't move because this part of me wanted Ace to kiss me.

The feeling of his lips pressed against felt almost satisfying as panick took over. I couldn't help but kiss back, loving every moment if this. His lips felt like my missing puzzle piece, as the kiss began to heat up. I hadn't noticed Ace's hand going up my stomach until I felt then go higher. The same butterflies returned at the pit of my stomach at his touch. He was driving me crazy, as if I were under a spell.

His kisses fell over my sweet spot immediately darting his tongue at it. My jaw tightens with the touch of his cold hands on my breasts, running his thumb across thum. His begin to suck on my spot, and I knew this would leave a mark but I was all caught up with the pleasure Ace was leaving me in. The butterflies grew over time as I was gripping Ace's hair trying to hold my moans. He continues to give my breast attention, groaning at me pulling his hair.

"Say my name Ellis" His words vibrate against my neck, and I knew that he wouldn't stop. I wasn't giving him any satisfactory. I continue to hold my moans before I felt a familiar pressure form at my abdomen causing me to say his name in pleasure.

He stopped, pulling his hands and lips away when he hear his name escape my lips. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I finally let it out.

"Till next time babe" Ace turns to face away me before walking out of the room. I stand there utterly shocked. I closed my eyes shut before cursing under my breath. "Fuck"

***

"He what! El this is so hot!" Cassie yells

I stare at her completely embarrassed. After what happened between Axe and I, I couldn't stand to be in that house alone with him. I rushed to Cassie's, knowing I had to tell her. She knew about the first night, which was maiy the reasin why I was over. She immediately new something was up so there I was telling her about what happened this morning and she was admiring every detail, asking questions. It felt weird talking about it with her and now that she was calling this hot, made me want to stop.

"Okay can we not talk about this now! I came here to forget about it!" My hands in the air, obviously uncomfortable about the topic.

"Fine but your telling me the reast later!" she says finally popping in the film we were going to watch before my story telling. I knew Cassie could help me forget about it all. I watch as she walked out the room to make popcorn as the Ads went on. I check my phone, knowing it was on silent. I got a message from the one ond only Ace asking where I was. I decided to reply, just to bug him.

To:Ace 

Mssg: It's to non of ur concerns xx

Quickly Ace replys.

From:Ace 

Mssg: I know your with Cassie, now come back, we weren't finished ;)

What did he mean by not being finished. Did he expects more, after what happened early.

To:Ace 

Mssg: No xx

I chuck my phone to the side, letting out a frustrating groan . "What have I gotten my self in?"

********************************* 

(A/N)

This is chapter Two! Felt like I needed to post this chapter up now xD Hopefully you all like it

Please Comment & Vote My Darlingssss

Bye Bye xoxo♥