chapter 13

Lucas Pov-

I stepped out the car walking up to the spacious house in front of me. I knocked on the door and waited as foot steps came trudging towards the door.The door opened revealing Kylie. I scanned her over studying her outfit.

Lucas-you look absolutely gorgeous ky

She smiled looking at me with flushed cheeks.

Kylie-you look very handsome to lucas

Lucas-are you ready

Kylie-yeah let me get my purse

She walked back into the house and shortly came out with a purse over her shoulder and keys in her hand. She turned to lock the door dropping the key. She bent down to grab it and boy was it a sight. I coughed seeming to choke on nothing but air.

Kylie-you good

I nodded as we walked towards my car i opened the door for her as she got in and walked to the driver side getting in also. I buckled up and started the car pulling off.

Kylie's Pov-

As we drove done the lit up sky i looked around at the big billboard signs and pretty lights. I turned my head glancing at lucas. The glancing soon turned into a whole staring secession i looked him up and down as he drove watching at his jaw clinched and his muscles flexed in his arms as he turned the steering wheel. My eyes soon looked up meeting his eyes. His mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. His placed his hand on my shoulder and that when i came back to earth.

Lucas-kylie where here

Kylie-oh dang im sorry

He chuckled getting out the car walking over to open the door for me. I got out the car stepping out on the pavement and looking up reading the sign of the building. It was in some foreign language that looked to be french. Lucas reached down grabbing my hand as we walked into the building. We were greeted at the door by a man.I'm guessing was the host.

Host- Bonjour Monsiour Coly et Mademoiselle

Lucas-Bonjour

Host-suis moi

Lucas pulled my hand as i followed behind him and the host. We were sat at a beautiful table on top of a balcony as we looked down on the rest of the restaurant. I glanced around noticing we were the only one on the balcony part of the restaurant.

Kylie-why are we the only ones up here

Lucas- i reserved this whole entire section for us i wanted to enjoy us having a conversation without the noise of others around

I smiled at him as he stared at me.

Kylie-what

Lucas-nothing i just miss you

Kylie-lucas you just saw me yesterday

Lucas-i know but it feels like it's been forever ky

She blushed and looked down at her hands. The waiter walked up to the table asking us for our preferences. After ordering he walked away shortly coming back with our drinks.